Aboose!

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by doublerainbow, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player: Aboose!

SteamID of Staff/Player: STEAM_0:0:41926763

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) West 1

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary) 5:59 pm

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) So i was reported by josh for killing him when he killed an inno (which in fact is kosable) so i accidently closed the report while clicking on something in that exact same spot as the close report spot so i closed it and kept asking aboose to tell me what the other guy said or i would type my response in chat but he simply ignored me. I find this unfair because he didn't even TRY to get me unslain he didn't even give an effort while being a mod needs effort.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =240129136 most witnesses

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Aboose! has been notified of this and will answer as soon as he can.

But do you have any recording or image of any conversation you had with Aboose?

3. Aboose!

Aboose! Floral shirts, Dads and sleeveless sweaters are IN VIP

First of all, I wasn't on west 1 today, I'm going to assume you meant East 1 or East 2. Since I am the only mod on a 30 person server, you can imagine I have many reports to deal with and I am unable to recall any moment you tried to contact me about the slay.

- the damage logs added up to an RDM.
    - When a player submits a blank response to a report they are usually shunning away from the fact that they did in fact RDM.

Perhaps I should have forced you another report. I will talk to you in game and try to sort it out

4. Aboose!

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1el2y9&s=8#.UypDxdyppoo - This is when I slayed you. I checked all the chat after that and you never tried to contact me. And I certainly did not hear you over voice chat.

-the last 4 rounds I've tried to message you in game and you have neglected to respond, whilst you are obviously not AFK because you are participating in every round

5. Aboose!

Can we have this topic locked please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.