Approved A russian assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by A russian assassin, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A russian assassin

A russian assassin New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    A russian assassian
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was never told why i was banned. if it was an rdm thing I can prove my innocence. if it was due to me leavening after a report was made my computer has been crashing and again i can prove my innocence. i fallow the rules and haven't done anything to marret a ban.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    incase of rdm i shot an inno because he ran in to of me as i shot a shotgun at a person who had a KOS. if its for leaving while i was reported like i said my pc has been crashing.​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Alright I've seen this. You were banned for RDM & Leave 1st

3. Cash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see from these screenshots, you threw an incendiary grenade right at round start. That nade proceeded to damage multiple innocents and kill 2, which would be considered RDMx3 but you had left before I could report you for them and punish as needed.

Can you explain why you threw the grenade?

Also I gotta sleep, so I'll respond to this first thing when I wake up.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  4. Cash

Alright after having a quick conversation with you and my admin, I will be lifting the slay but not voiding it, and adding 3 slays to your SteamID on Vanilla.

Appeal Accepted & Not Voided

As this ban is not voided, your next rdm & leave ban will be 2nd offense which carries a ban of 2w rather than 5d. So just a heads up

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.