A Quick Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sungamer, Sep 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sungamer

sungamer Member

Is this normal? Pleading to admins to help with rdm.png Ryan leaving after ignoring a clear rdm.png

2. sungamer

sungamer Member

Like he just left after I notified that bozoboy rdm'd me even though I was proven and another person on the mic said.

3. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

You can still be killed even if you are "proven" according to yourself or others. As for the Ryan part, it's possible he had something come up and had to leave right then, even after you messaged him. But it's true he should've responded to you before dipping. Does that make sense or do you have other questions?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. sungamer

sungamer Member

Can you elaborate on how I can be killed if i am proven?

5. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

You can be killed if you shoot at or damage others, no matter if you are proven or not. Not everyone will pay attention to the voicechat or chat for who is or isn't proven. That's just the risk of killing people in the trouble in terror towns. Anything else my man?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Here is a good rule to live by on TTT;

Damaging (Even 1HP) or Killing a player is KOSable no matter what.

No matter what applies to literally everything except if you are a detective.

7. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Nobody is proven untill you are proven by tester right in front of the player in question. For all other proven factors they are unstable and not to be trusted.

You can trust others and self proven. But you have no valid proof that they are proven.

8. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Lemme just say something that the others didnt cover. Proven or not, T acts still still apply to you. Proven is just a word to say that you are probably innocent. That does not grant immunity to T acts, so call out the T weapons, etc.

9. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

You can fix this easily, just open the console (Normally, the console is in the bind). Opening the console, enter record, then type stop.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1