A Message to highwon

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by GunAndBomb, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

did you even hear the whole story before banning me lol? :|

2. GunAndBomb

Banned for me being retarted

ok so its my birthday so everyone said i could rdm one round, so i shoot a barrel and kill like 3 people and then everyone says that they were joking about the rdm thing so i said sorry and i told a admin they should slay me and i get no response and then the next round starts and i get banned for 24 hours. its my fault for believing everyone and im going to new york for a week starting tomorrow, so i would like to spend my last day playing TTT on my favorite server.

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yes, several people who were not part of the staff told you that you were allowed to RDM. We don't allow RDM on this server unless its early morning with few players and server is about to restart.

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I will remove the ban this time but I will not tolerate it again. And stop believing everything people tell you. You could have asked the staff and they would have told you.

5. GunAndBomb

will do and its hard to tell who is part of the staff and who isnt there isnt really any indicator

6. Ruxthar

Ruxthar New Member

You can check a person's rank on the server by pressing (and holding) tab to pull up the scoreboard. The word "Mod" or "Admin" will appear next to the members of staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.