A false slay bye WolveHD

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [FG-CS]Cole, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name is cole and i am pretty new to the server i have a fun experience with the server till now, the admins are great and know what they are doing but there was one moderator who falsely slayed me. WolveHD i had a problem with him and this is how it went. I was an innocent coming out of a building i immediately saw a player named purple kill another player named dawg so what i did was i kill purple as soon as i saw this, turns out purple was a innocent and dawg was a traitor, so right after the round was over i noticed that it said you will be slayed next round for rdm i asked wolve why he said because you shot purple and he was an innocent so its rdm, so i explained to him that purple killed someone in front of me so i immediately acted and killed him, he replied that because the man purple killed was a t it was rdm, i argued with him that it wasnt not ever getting threw to him. I ask if you could please correct him or correct me if i'm wrong. although i did notice a few mistakes that he made when admin peter was on wolve flustered with 4 rdm reports at once so he started activating slays for next round and i was one of them, right after me and a few other players corrected him and he removed my slay and another persons and added more slays to another player. And thank you for having the patience for reading this.

2. Again just now a player named mighty was slayn once for rdm then twice for another then he did it again and Wolve set a single slay only i reminded him of the other and he said oh yeah i forgot then set it strait

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I was there at the time and yes he slayed some wrong people, but i noticed he corrected himself. About your issue, just to double check, so you killed a guy for killing a T? If so, you should always let someone ID the body before assuming they are a T killing an inno. You never know when someone else has reason to kill someone. So after they killed the player, let them ID. BUT if he comes after you and starts shooting you too, or run away without IDing, he is committing traitorous acts.

4. True i could have checked the body first but this happens all the time to people and they dont get slayed for it. It all happened at once tho he killed the guy in front of me so as soon as he killed him i reacted wouldnt you?

5. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

No i wouldn't just start shooting because he killed a guy. I always let the fight end and watch if the survivors ID the bodies. If they don't i will proceed to killing them. I never just start shooting because everyone is RDMing each other.

6. that may be so but most normal players would

7. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Then most players are RDMing. If a gun battle breaks out, sometimes a T starts shooting at an Inno. So you assume that the Inno is a T. You then kill the Inno, you just RDMd someone. It's Random DeathMatch and it was a random dm because you shot and killed the inno, without propper reason(Because someone is shooting them or a firefight broke out isn't a reason, unless there are a KOS on the player). That is why you always wait for the person to ID the body. If they don't ID it, go ahead and kill them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.