A Dream Within a Dream

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by pup, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Seems like you've affected a lot of people in a very positive way here, but I guess I already knew that.. Keep being you and it will all work out,

Drunk Dog.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

We had our good times and bad times, but you've always been a good person and I enjoyed having you around for such a long time. Hopefully you eventually return to us.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

You asked for a long post. You're gonna get one damn it.

My first days in the servers were anything but enjoyable mostly because of all the rules I had to follow. I grew to learn said rules, but still couldn't quite get the investment out of it that say Staff Members did here. I just couldn't fathom why people liked this place so much. Hell I actually grew to have some friends who were just called the "Vanilla Crew" little did I knew you were envious of this crew and wanted to be a part of it. I had heard bits and pieces of you, who you were, what position you were. I shrugged it all off thinking "Why in the world would I care about some Admin from this place? I don't think there's any way possible she'd really be interested to hang out with us."

Things change and so did I.

Skip over to the beginning of September. I met some Admin called BmTron on Vanilla this one day that I decided to skip out on school. Funny enough I found out that she had skipped school that day as well, I believe that she told me she had issues with the bus or something of the sort. I don't recall every single detail, but I begin my usual "act" as it were to just have a good time since she seemed like an okay person. I purposely aimed to kill you the first T Round I got and went on and said something along the lines "Ur pretty bad kid" you PMed me with all caps, seemingly angry at that kill and we sorta just kept PMing each other. I remember that you got me to hop on TeamSpeak with you and from there a beautiful relationship grew. Skip a couple of days and you asked me "Have you ever thought about becoming a Mod?" I told you how I was never interested. Being the type of person you are you kept pestering me about applying more and more and changed my mindset about everything. I applied, got through the Trial Phase, and became your Moderator (your Baby Corgi). I can't thank you enough for the countless things you've done for me. You've done so much for me as a friend and as a Admin. We've been through so much, good times, and bad times. I really wish this could've last forever, but you need to blossom into the beautiful flower you're meant to be in life and I really wish for you the best Mom.

You've always kept my best interests at heart and you always meant well despite the rough times we had together. I love you so much and you're literally one of the most kindest, nicest, charming, and silly girls I've ever had the blessing to meet. Don't ever change, it can be a rough road in life, but always keep in mind that the
    Corgis and me especially are out here looking out for you. Hit me up whenever you need me, I'll always stick by your side my one and only Admin. Best of luck in whatever you do, and take care of yourself you little bud awaiting to blossom. I know there's a great future in store for you :love:.

tl;dr: rawr xD

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. i c u

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

butbutbutbutbutbut :cry:

Oh honey, it really is so saddening to see you leaving us however I completely understand the reasons why. Real life is really really important. Sometimes we forget about that. I am honestly so proud and happy for you that you have found things that you both love and are enjoying IRL. I hope that you can continue to love and enjoy those things and I am more than sure you will continue to find new things to love and enjoy too! I do hope that you will continue to pop by every now and then however, spend some time with us and have a little chat. We don't want to lose our little bee completely.

I wish you the best of luck with literally everything that you do. I am sure you won't need it however because that is just the kind of person you are. We didn't get to talk all that often but when we did, it was special and you know where to find me if you ever need me. Just send me a message or poke me on TS. I'll be there. Keep your chin up and keep smiling lil bee. There is so much out there waiting for you.

Much love :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Where's the Sad rating when you need it?

Really though, you left quite the impression on me during the time that I've known you. I respected how capable you were and I appreciated the seemingly endless flow of positivity and cheer that came from you. I wish you well and I hope you are successful and happy wherever you may end up. You certainly deserve that much.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

In all my time here, I have never related more to a farewell, then this one.

Farewell old friend, and may you find happiness in whatever your future holds.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

Once again, I don't know what to say about this resignation. We never really talked much at all, but I still thought extremely high of you, as reputation spoke for itself.

It is going to be strange not seeing you around, but I am glad you are getting your priorities straight. Good luck with everything moving forward and try not to be a stranger around these parts.

Bear

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

:cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Bye bye little bumble bee
    [​IMG]

• Friendly x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  11. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

BmTron,

I still remember the first day we met on TeamSpeak, we started this whole "heyyyyy, bm, heyyyyy, cd" thing and we instantly became friends. After that, we started hanging out in TeamSpeak more often, talked about music, movies, and pretty much anything else that came to mind. After a while, we started to drift apart a bit due to school and life, and we didn't have much time to hang out, until recently. Now, it's been a few great months being able to talk with you regularly just like the old days... I'm just sad that it's like this now.

You did well as a staff member, and we'll miss you dearly. I hope that you have a ton of fun doing things in real life, but promise you'll stay in touch with all of us!

You always have a friend in me if you need one.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Everyone I like is leaving me :cry:
    Imma message you on Steam later on because of this <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Cee

Cee Dobar dan! Supporter

Damn... my roommates are cutting onions again
    Bye bye bee. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

God, this honestly hurts a lot. Not good with words to please bare with me ;-;

I remember the first days when I met you before you got picked up as a trial moderator on Steven's team. You were pretty chill and friendly and seemed like an excellent shot to be on the team so I recommended you (I do not regret that deciison :) ) After all 0f that, you were so quiet and we really didn't start talking until I had some time to train you as a t mod (you were literally with Event or Steven every single day :c.) Once you became a full mod, we began to talk more & more because all of the team always stayed in the teamspeak channel and socialized and had fun with each other. The first thing we had in common was that we both liked the Arctic Monkeys and we talked about them for days. When it was time for team games, it was hilarious seeing you either get trampled by a zombie in Left 4 Dead 2, lose at Uno on tabletop sim, or be bad at CS:GO. Eventually though, I left the team but came back a month later. I was, however, happy to see you continue to grow as a moderator and eventually as an administrator. The rest is history.

Now some personal stuff

Bm, I can't really put a number on how much this resignation hurts me; waking up to this after resignations stopped for two days is just heartbreaking. At the time when we met, you were one of the few staff members who I connected to and talked to other things about like music, food, school, etc. Few mods at the time didnt really take time to talk to other staff or new members, but you did however. When you were an admin, you ran your time extremely well that I almost wanted to be a part of it; it closely reminded me of what our original team was like and I appreciated that. After I resigned recently, we still held a strong bond as before and I have confidence that we still will even after you resigned. It has been an honor to get to staff with you as a moderator and administrator. Take care but don't be gone too long <3. #CorgiClanForever

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Thanks for always being super helpful and kind to new people, we all appreciated it :D You were a good admin, and i'm sad to see you go!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

RIP, one of the best.

Don't bee a stranger now ya hear.

:sneaky: gotta pun it out

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

rip the top dog

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You'll always be my mom, dad, dog, cat, uncle, aunt, teacher, student. Literally one of the greatest faces of the server, always a blast to be around. Good luck with your real life, and hopefully you'll be back when it's all handled, because they always come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

It is sad to see another member of the community leave,
    I hope that everything goes well in life,
    Take care BmTron, Dif tor heh smusma, "Live long and prosper".

• Friendly Friendly x 2