A betting system

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by cincinnati513boy, Aug 20, 2016.

Tags:
?

would u like a betting system of some sort

1. yes

71.4%
  2. no

28.6%
  1. We should add a feature in the pointshop where u r allowed to place bets of some sorts on the round for example some1 put 1k on ts a guy can open up the bets part and accept it but the person who made the bet can take it down any time before someone accepts it

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

i bet you didnt use the search bar

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Valedict

Valedict VIP

We should add a feature in the Pointshop where you are allowed to place bets of some sorts on the round. For example, someone puts 1k on a T and another player can open up the bets tab, and accept the bet. Also, the person who made the bet can take it down any time before someone accepts it.

4. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

i think i suggested this before and the community was very mixed about it
    so yeah

5. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

This suggestion has been suggested many times. Use the search bar next time and here my +1. I am down for a betting system.

6. but I mean it has not 4 a while and we need one

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Already suggested. Search bar next time.
    Still, +1

8. +1 hopefully i don't bet all my points if this does pass (y)

• Old Old x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. +1, it takes too damn long to earn point by playing and the lottery kinda sucks. People already bet during rounds as it is, the only difference this would make is that it would make the bet concrete and people wouldn't be able to back out of the bet.

10. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

+1

But next time, use the search bar and fix your grammar.

11. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Don't understand why anyone would be against something like this, you don't want to bet points then don't place a a bet... simple folks. +1

12. @Sith Master @Togo Why'd you guys vote no? I'm curious to why you guys don't think this is a good idea ;P

• Dumb Dumb x 1