67th way_v14

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Carned, Aug 17, 2014.

1. ExtraJuicyTable

ExtraJuicyTable Staying under the radar. VIP

I don't see how this would be a problem. People just have to pay attention to the names of the terrorist that test. If they do happen to be a T and they teleport you can just call them out. Either way who doesn't want to play a new map? +1

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I replaced v7 with this for the time being. Lets see how it goes.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I'm excited.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. leopard

leopard Member

-1 The addition of the cars not only claims the lives of more innos than the ladders on Dolls, but it also seems to be a large distraction that takes away from the game. I personally enjoyed the simple and balanced layout of the old version -- Stay above ground to be safer, but go below to confirm who were friends. On the new map, players seem to tend to stay above ground more often, which I attribute to the increased capability of the underground t room, as well as the allure of playing chicken with the cars upstairs. With the cars threatening to run over every inno and the addition of the t trap, the innos massed above ground also lose the safety once offered in the old map when staying away from the t tester. While the map seems to have increased in area, to me it appears that the players have become more concentrated on one place above ground, and have become easy pickings for the t's.

5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

The cars make the map fun. They're also piss easy to avoid. If we were worried about how often they killed innos we'd have removed dolls a long time ago for the ladders. The cars are an obstacle that add an interesting challenge to the map.