626's exit

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Stitch, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

First time ever I´ve been tagged in a farewell o.o
    Now you never get to ban me for those hax you wanted to ban me for, for so long :c
    But dont worry your leave is understandable. And hey just cause I dont message ya often doesnt mean I dont wanna play or chat, Im just terrible at starting conversations with people (And seeing messages while in a game) So if you want to play something that isnt League, just ask ouo)/

Take care Stitchy boyo.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jshore

jshore VIP

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I don't normally get this sentimental on farewells stitch, and I will try not to be on this one as I will still be talking to you quite regularly. Either way, you are a great dude stitch. While at times you come off as immature, you are the nicest person I have ever met and the kindness you show on a daily basis is a reflection of that. I would miss you if this really was goodbye, but I wont let it be goodbye. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  5. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Take care man, even though Lilo was always the better character. Also yeah what Agent said, stop feeding in League

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

@Slay Queen this is why you need a consistent name lol, no one knows how to tag you :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I love you stitch don’t be a stranger

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

After a bit of thinking, I've decided I will be leaving SGM and am (probably) not gonna come back. After this post I will be signing out of forums and muting every discord channel, not leaving discord since it's the place I go to talk to my former team. Reason for this is basically the same reason why I resigned, friends leaving too making SGM not feel the same to me as it was before. So I might aswell put an end to it. Like I've said before, I won't go be a ghost meaning you can still talk to me through discord or steam if you want to stay in touch. But that's not for me to decide honestly. Again a big thanks to Highwon for creating SGM and the people of SGM for giving me these good memories over the last year, I surely won't forget them. Until we meet again!

-Stitch

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Locked by Stitch's request

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.