5 day ban

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ScootyMcBooty, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScootyMcBooty

ScootyMcBooty New Member

I was playing in the doll map and there was a scrimmage between two people, me using shotgun I sprayed at the guy that was running away because, that's fucking suspicious. asty says i'm slain for a round, i tell him what happened, he didn't listen and i left. what. the. fuck.

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

I honestly dont remember this what so ever. But if 2 guys were fighting and you had nothing to do with it and sprayed and killed one of the guys, I believe thats rdm. With the leaving thing if there was a specific reason you left, like going to bed, eating, need to go out with the family. If you woulda told me that i woulda slayed you next time your in.

3. ScootyMcBooty

ScootyMcBooty New Member

Didn't I just write the reason? I left because the slay wasn't justified.

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Shooting at someone leaving a scrim is not KOSable. That is why you were slain, for shooting at someone trying to get away from getting shot at.

5. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Exactly what ComPeter Said i slayed you for a non kos able act.

6. ScootyMcBooty

ScootyMcBooty New Member

The guy KILLED someone and left. Clarification.

7. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

It was a inno, did you id the body before shooting?

8. ScootyMcBooty

ScootyMcBooty New Member

I'll be honest, I didn't. But no one kills someone and leaves, without ID'ing the body in a 1v1 situation. If I did make a mistake, it wasn't for the sake of trolling or some shit.

9. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Honestly ive left a T body to go restock my ammo or go back sure im not gonna get shot in the back while iding it. You should of ided the body first before killing. If you woulda ided the body you wouldnt have gotten slain, but you didnt and you killed the inno.

10. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Okay you are saying that the person running did not ID the body? If so, you should have not been slain. Not identifying a dead body is KOSable, if the player running didn't ID it, you should have remembered his name then go ID it. If it was an inno, then call a KOS on him. If it was a T, tell everyone the player who killed him is proven.

11. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

You've been unbanned now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.