3AM Thoughts & Suggestions(Betting,Inter-Server chat,Rank)

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Alex4921, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Just had a few random thoughts this early in the morning for me and thought they'd make the server a tad better,not sure how to implement them myself except the retired idea which is really easy to do:

Inter-Server @ Chat for mods and getting alerts quickly for serious things.

Betting system for rounds so players can place bets which are displayed in a list then you can "Take" the bet and the loser coughs up(Could work on honour,or force credit transfer)

New rank for ex-mods which has access to the admin chat and adminstats,just so they have some sort of status symbol and can keep in contact with our chat which(Unlike most others servers) is really lively at times(Eduardo suggested "Retired" for the rank name)

EDIT:
    Let mods talk in normal alive chat when they are spectating or dead,we know not to ghost and it'd help with sorting things out and speaking to people...mic chat for normal chat could perhaps be a different key like the traitor microphone key.

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Re: 3AM Thoughts & Suggestions(Betting,Inter-Server chat,Ran

Maybe @/me could have a function and work as a inter-server chat?

3. Detector

Detector Regular Member

The retired sounds alright. Betting sounds cool, it gives me nostalgia from cs1.6

4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

One thing I remember from cs1.6 that was very fun was the 1v1s with knives. That could also be an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.