Finished 300 Days

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Husky, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Hello everyone, dumb dog admin here.

I just made it to 300 days as a staff member.
    [​IMG]

This equates to roughly ten months doing my best to serve the community, and I wish to give back to the place that has treated me so well.

For these ten months, I will be giving away ten 10$ ranks. This can be for either TTT, Deathrun, or any type of game on steam you'd like equating to 10$, for a total of 100$.

In order to enter this giveaway, you must rank this original post friendly, and do the following:
    • Include a picture of your favorite dog, whether it be yours or not. (The animal).
    • Include your favorite moment on the servers.
    • Post your favorite album and tell me what it means to you. It can just be a song too.
    This giveaway will end 2 weeks from now, which is Wednesday, August 1st, 2018.

Best of luck, and I want to thank you all for allowing me to serve this community the best I can.

Warm Regards,
    Husky

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Friendly x 42
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

[​IMG]
    I dont have a picture of my favorite dog, so heres a picture of my favorite breed of dog.

When I was a T and I was jihading the last guy alive, a det, and we ran into and out of a hex shield multiple times as I was jihading, and he ended up surviving while being basically on top of me.

This is my favorite song. I dunno why, i just enjoy it more than any other

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

nice

5. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

My dog is shown as followed
    [​IMG]
    Huge Image Warning
    Favorite moment with you is when we're staffing
    Favorite album is probably Pet Sound, It's personal to me because I love pets

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Jmanp

Jmanp Member

Very nice of you to do Husky and congratulations on 300 days!

7. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

[​IMG] the big one is my fave, princess buttercup

honestly it probably has to be the excitementi get while staffing, the fun of hanging out with everyone, and jokes aside ttt>opalcraft

my favorite album is probably the only album i have, it is Back in Black by ACDC. It brings back a lot of good childhood memories.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Aarow

Aarow VIP

Will post in future

• Like Like x 1
  9. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

[​IMG]
    The night I got promoted to admin. I was pretty happy.
    [​IMG]
    The Click by AJR

I will probably give away the rank if I win one. My elite will still be active then

Thanks for the giveaway Husky!

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Favorite Memory: It was late one night last year, we were playing on Concrete, and I wanna say it was Falco, fell and lost most of his health. At the time I was doing a weird voice all night. Falco said he'd "lost his health", so I told everyone to "spread out and help him find it." Everyone laughed and the Detec gave him a health station, so we "found" his health. It was just a good wholesome late night game session. @Death was there.

Favorite Album: I don't usually like entire albums, but I'll just use the two I actually have CDs for. Something About A Dragon - One-Eyed Doll, and Who's Next - The Who.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. sam(antha)

sam(antha) Salty Spittoon Banned VIP

[​IMG]

i refuse to reveal my taste in music so you can only have my taste of dog.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. a n d y ツ

a n d y ツ nigga VIP

[​IMG]

My favourite thing in the servers in general is getting to know the people there.

Queen's Greatest Hit's Album, simply because it's the first vinyl album I got (and also the songs are good)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

dog: [​IMG]

moment:

album: Don't have one

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. uwu

uwu Banned Silver

my dog with a fishook in her mouth (don't ask)

Fav memories: All the cool spots I've been able to reach via bhop and just all around having fun interactions on the community.

Album: Don't really have a favorite but, The "Snow Cougar" Album by yung gravy schlaps.

15. Scopeghost-21

Scopeghost-21 Banned Bronze

[​IMG]

Oh shit I have good/funny times in this sever.
    When i saw a exploit go terrible wrong lmao
    Favorite music: xxxtentacion sad because I had felt what he had felt though my life

16. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Favorite moment: Being karma banned as a trial-staff
    Favorite song: Doublevision - Foreigner....it sounds good, not much else to it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. jshore

jshore VIP

[​IMG]
    First joining the server / getting MVP
    The Microphones has my two favorite Albums of all time, I like this one over the other. This album sounds so honest in it's lyrics about death and being a "small part in this big world." It's also such an original sounding album that I have never heard anything similar to it.
    it's long but it does not get boring ever

18. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

19. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Congrats buddy :)

I'll post the dog picture in a few days since I have to actually go and obtain a digital copy of a photo.

Favorite moment was being promoted by you my boy!

Also, damn, I really can't pick a favorite album. This is fucking hard. I probably alternate a shit ton, too many to count. I know @Mr. Disco would probably say Eldorado tho ;)

Ima just list a few. This is an unfortunately whittled list :c

This album was the first album released by Lynyrd Skynyrd, in 1973. I chose it not only for the plethora of amazing songs on it, but because it's one of the five albums released by the original crew before the infamous plane crash in 1977. I wholly love this band with my entire heart, no matter what, but nothing beats the original lineup. Ronnie, Steve, Allen, Billy, Artimus, Leon/Larry... they were just Good, and they died too young.

I'm a huge fan of Pink Floyd, and call me cliché, but if you haven't listened to this album all the way through you're mental. At LEAST listen to Brain Damage/Eclipse. But seriously, listen to this entire album WITHOUT SHUFFLE. You won't regret it.

I just love Bob Seger and thought this album deserved a mention. It's title track, Night Moves, is a great song that you should 100% listen to. The entire album is great, not one song I dislike but the title track is the best. Bob Seger has many amazing hits not on this album, too.

ANYONE
    who says that they hate country, I invite you to listen to Johnny Cash. Specifically this album I chose because of its beautiful covers of popular songs but also contains one of my favorite songs, "The Man in Black." You also might recognize the song "Hurt," a cover, originally by Nine Inch Nails. This album is one of the American Series, which is the early 2000's revival of JC by the one and only Rick Rubin. In the 80's, Johnny was an awful person riddled with drug addiction, and Rick Rubin is the one that gave Johnny purpose again to start producing and thank God that he did because some incredible music was crafted. If you want more 'country' sounding, listen to the album "Out Among The Stars" as well. Seriously guys, listen to more Johnny Cash. Ask me for more amazing albums and I won't hesitate to give you a ton. That goes for all of these artists, and a ton more that sadly remain unmentioned in order to avoid a huge wall of text.

Congrats Husky. Lord knows you earned it. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

...the Beach Boys album?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.