Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MarcLloydz, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcLloydz

MarcLloydz New Member

2. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Re: MarcLloydz Ban Appeal

I don't know who told you that you cannot appeal but I'm pretty sure he didn't ban you for PMing a guy saying "yes".

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

oDust will respond to your appeal at his nearest convenience. Every player who receives a ban also has the right to make an appeal so I will talk to oDust about telling players that.

4. oDust

oDust Member

The reason I banned you was because you pm'd Segniter up in the vents in Dolls that I was a t. The reason I said no ban appeal was because I highly doubt it will be appealed. I took a screenshot of the pm for evidence.

5. Snak

Snak Banned

It would be better If Seg had a screenshot of what markloydz said to him, but other then that I'd say its a justified ban. oDust was a traitor and seg makes it clear mark told him.

6. oDust

oDust Member

Yes screenshots from Seg would've been better too, but I forgot about it. What makes it even worse is right after I banned him, multiple people had told me something in the general sense of "That's how he knew who to kill." I was getting dead t's pm'ing me saying that they were killed for no reason. Some actualy did have a valid reason to be killed but there were few who did not and I had to slay the killers.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Just to point out one possibility. Seg could have been the one ghosting; it would all depend on how many people were still alive.

8. Snak

Snak Banned

true I also saw Seg got banned for blatent mass RDM so now I question his legitemacy

9. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

In my opinion there is not a lot of evidence on either side. Questioning the if the guy is trustworthy or not. I will see further into this.

10. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

IMO, since there is no evidence of Segniter getting the PM he should be unbanned.

11. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

I will need to ask highwon for the logs of the chat.

12. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Thing is that the person who sent that pm was aware that he was a traitor. Information he would not have had otherwise. I side with dust on this one.

13. oDust

oDust Member

Lemon I was not a traitor the round he told seg that I was a t. Even so he ghosted and told him that I was a traitor even if I was an innocent. That is still ghosting. I was killed by Seg right after he pm'd me saying that MarcLloyed had told him I was a t.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Ohhhh...was Seg or Marc a T? If Seg was a T, then technically it could have been in good fun. If Seg wasn't, which I'm guessing not, considering that Seg had RDM'd a couple people. In my honest opinion, I would like to see Seg's proof. He could have Mass RDM'd and was looking for someone to pin it on. Just putting it in another perspective.

15. Snak

Snak Banned

Really it says your a traitor in the screenshot lol

16. oDust

oDust Member

That screenshot was taken the next round after I died. Seg has rdmed before but he paid for his actions and always told me the truth of why he killed even if it was not within the rules of our server. He just doesn't know the rules well and was acting on rules that a lot of other servers follow. That round Seg hadn't rdmed anyone and he was an innocent. I'm fine with him getting unbanned if there is not sufficient evidence of his ghosting.

17. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

I know im a little late but I do believe that this is a legitement ban.

18. Magafe

Magafe Banned

In the pic under it says "oDust segniter rdmed me too". Why was MarkLloyed banned?

just to add in Segniter Reports
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2039 and in this, this was posted the day this occurred by the way

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2109 another guy

I Don't know if this even involves anything about what i posted but i know seg is a rdmer/lier/ghoster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.