Approved 13rocketscience13's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by 13rocketscience13, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    13rocketscience13
    Your Steam ID:
    13rocketscience13
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because i have no clue what happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i wasnt on the server when i got banned and i didnt do any rdm/bannable activity the round i left so im just really worried cuz i didnt do anything​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

@Solar banned you for RDM and Leave 1st.

Please be patient while they respond

3. well i was unaware that i rdmed that round

4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi @13rocketscience13, unfortunately I am out of town at the moment so I won't be able to address this appeal until roughly 30 hours from now. I suggest that you play on our other servers as this is only a local ban. We have 5 non-vanilla servers located in the US, while if you really would like to play in Vanilla, you may play at our EU Vanilla server.

Again, I apologize that I cannot address your appeal immediately but I promise to discuss this with you as soon as I can. Hope you have a nice day.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  5. i realise u have other servers but 1 the eu vanilla has LITTERALY NO RULES and the other servers have everything as errors and pink and black checkers. also dont say "get the resource pack" im too lazy.

i just hope we can get this settled before the weekend ends

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hello @13rocketscience13, thank you for making this appeal.

I deeply apologize for your ban, I shall be unbanning you now in the servers as I cannot find my evidence for this ban. This was most likely due to an unreported damage, next time try to ask the staff member first before leaving the server.

Appeal: APPROVED
    Ban: VOIDED

Post-verdict edit:
    This was the evidence I was looking for yesterday. It wasn't at my house but at my office's laptop. Regardless, this is just for transparency and verdict will not be changed.
    [​IMG]

You left the server before I can question you on why you open fired on him.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.