Finished 108K Point Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by CorallocinB, Nov 9, 2016.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Congratz!

Firstly, I would like to start this off by saying this Giveaway would not be made possible without the immensely generous donation of 107645 points by @Valedict. Thank you so much, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate this!

This giveaway was inspired by the Chicago Cubs MLB team winning their first Championship in 108 years 6 days ago. I want someone who is in need of points to be able to celebrate like many Cubs fans have been lately. Feeling the elation and joy they felt and spending their time (in this case points) how they want in celebration of the victory.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So to enter this giveaway, you must do three things:

Failing to do these 3 things will result in you not getting into the giveaway!

1. Rate this post Informative, as I am sure most of you who are most likely not MLB fans didn't know of this Cubs victory

2. Post your favorite memory of a sporting event, whether one you've attended or participated in. If you haven't done either since you're not a sports fan, then post one of your dreams you wish to accomplish before you die (which this Championship win was for many Cubs fans whom have passed away)

3. Give your thanks to Valedict for making this giveaway possible
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Again, Thanks R3sh for this donation you're the best! The winner will be drawn 108 hours from now which is...

11/14/16, 6am EST (It's going to be later in the day, so it'll be drawn on that Monday I ain't waking up at 6am)

[​IMG]

Best of luck!

PS: I'm going thru and rating posts myself you can use that as your indicator that I've taken note of you signing up for the giveaway. Like, Winner, Optimistic, and Informative are the ratings I have used to signify this. This means if you didn't receive one of these ratings, you're not entered.

Of those who have rated this post, 46/52 are entered.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 52
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

build a wall
    thanks trump
    [​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

Going to a minor league baseball game (the players have so much to prove so its interesting)
    thanks

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I once attended a local football(soccer) match with my parents and during the game the ball got kicked out and landed right in my lap it hurt like hell but later the player who shot it came up after that match apologized to me and signed it for me, it was cool and i completely forgot about the pain the rest of the night we spent celebrating the victory of our team.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

trump

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. videomaniac12

videomaniac12 Supporter

I caught the game winning catch, my glove was touching the grass it was so close to hitting the ground, for my team to move on to the next round in a baseball tournament. It was a line drive that if I had not caught it would've bounced all the way to the fence and allowed the tying runner to score and allow the game winning runner to at the very least get a double. (We went on to come in fourth overall but it was still my most memorable sporting experience). I would also like to thank @Valedict for making this giveaway possible.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Thanks @Valedict

my favorite sporting event is when i went to my first baseball game yeahhh

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dark of Dutch

Dark of Dutch The Dutchiest Dutch of all the Dutch VIP Bronze

Wow, nice giveaway.
    My best moment was the first time entering a soccer stadium... I dind't really care for soccer but my friend had a ticket left over.
    It was really amazing, and I loved it.

@Valedict Thank you :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Thanks valedict pretty huge giveaway, I remember playing soccer as a kid and scoring a goal on the other team when i was the goalie, punted that bitch all the way accross the field.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Wish to visit at least 5 countries before I die.

Thanks @Valedict for making this giveaway possible. :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Attending my first Arsenal football game in 2014. Ended up with a 5-1 win to the Gunners.

Thanks Valedict.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Gold VIP

Going to the Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals for the Canucks 5 ish years ago. That was a really, intense, and fun game. Them losing broke my heart.

Entered! And thanks @Valedict for giving so many points to this guy to aid in his giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Hisoka

Hisoka VIP Iron

Make Hawaii my own territory and have it break off from America!!!
    Thanks @Valedict for making this giveaway possible!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I bet on Patriots against Seahawks in the Superbowl. Too many things went wrong that night but that game saving and winning pick saved me a little bit of cash.

@Valedict thanks, you should enter and just get your points back <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

Probably when Liverpool came back from 3-0 down in the champions league final to win on penalties. (We scored 3 goals in 6 minutes)

@Valedict thanks for making this giveaway possible!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. $crim

$crim What's New VIP Silver

My favorite sports moment was last year when I flew down to San Jose, California to watch my favorite NHL team the San Jose Sharks. They were in the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time ever and I got to go to game 3 in which they ended up winning in overtime. This was the best experience I have ever had.

Also, thanks @Valedict for this giveaway.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Arigato @Valedict kun

Every Manny Pacquiao fights all of my neighbors gather to watch him winning the fights.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

My dream is to become a successful video game developer and help spread joy in the community through the means of providing entertainment in video games.
    I'd like to enter for @Anastesia Lawes.
    Also, my sincerest thanks to @Valedict for making such an enormous giveaway like this possible.

P.S. L E T S G O C U B S was a success ;)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1