1000 posts? And forum game.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by eduardopy, Dec 11, 2013.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I just view this as pointless nonsense.

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

So do I. The way I see it is that this is the place for this nonsense. Better here than anywhere else.

3. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

If you guys dont like forum games just say it, no need to say my thread is nonsense :[

4. DocFox

This isn't a forum "game." There is no point system and no victor. It's a pointless thread.

5. DieKasta

I have absolutely no problem with it personally. Others might though. I'm not one to judge people's opinions.

6. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Not every game needs a victor or point system ):

7. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Sorry to disagree but games are not to win, they are to have fun, in some other communities we had this game and it was very fun, along some others, sad that here forum games are not welcomed.

8. DocFox

I understand that you guys are younger, but when you're older, you'll understand.

9. DieKasta

"Back in my day, I walked 10 miles to and from school. In 4 feet of snow. Uphill. Both ways." -Grandpa Mango.

I'm only joking, lol. I don't consider myself "young" in this community, as I am 20 years old. I do understand the annoyance of making sure every post is read though. Even the dreaded off-topic ones.

10. DocFox

If you guys want to call me that, you can lol. I did grow up in a different time than most of the staff. I've been told by many people that even though I'm almost 25, I act as though I'm 50; some say I'm wise beyond Muh years.

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I know die, I hate posts that keep getting posted on yet I dont really care about them....*cough cough* world of warcraft *cough cough*

12. DieKasta

I can't stand closing up the forum page unless I have read every new post. I think I have OCD or something.

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe VIP

Hey now you may not care but the people getting the game for free probably care a great bit.

14. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Me too. Took me ~6 hours to read everything when I came back from retirement.

15. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Banned Diekasta and Mango for being haters

16. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Let me inform you of this button that takes away all of your OCD tendencies, at the top right, press the "Mark forums read" link, instantly better.

17. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

It does not feel right. I have to read everyone's topics, replies and comments. It is my OCD and duty to the Serious TTT community.

18. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Phantom, If I dont read all the posts I wont be able to sleep.