$10 to anyone who can make this work

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Bacon Bombs, May 11, 2020.

1. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I will pay someone $10 (probably in the form of a rank) to get this deleted YouTube video to work

I am trying to listen to one of my old favorite song mashups and I feel like I have tried everything to get it to work and I feel like I'm getting nowhere.
    Here's another link to a place that has the song on it ( https://chordify.net/chords/high-hopes-basically-fits-any-song-megamix-113-alternativemashup ) but I still couldn't figure that one out either...someone please help

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

If you are looking for the original upload, try contacting the person that uploaded it. If they have to many subs I reccomend finding another video which I have a knack for doing. What was the video called?

3. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

Took a little bit of engineering marvel but I brute forced the youtube administrator password and reinstated the video. Here you go.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bacon Bombs

It was called "High hopes basically fits any song megamix 113"

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

reee i just fell for that fuck

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

7. Bacon Bombs

8. Tybe

Tybe VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

:sad:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

if you can find an archive for google try and look at these 2 links in it and it might work. https://www.thtube.pro/video-6249832842454136665266
    https://chordify.net/chords/high-hopes-basically-fits-any-song-megamix-113-alternativemashup

• Like Like x 1
  11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tybe

Tybe VIP

The guy that posted the video deleted his entire youtube channel. Probably no chance of ever getting it back now.

and nah, waybackmachine doesn't have those obscure websites archived

13. Tybe

Tybe VIP

• Like Like x 1
  14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

15. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

16. Tybe

Tybe VIP

17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

https://info.baiscopeslk.com/download/high
    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/
    another website that might habe it

18. Bacon Bombs

The very first Tik Tok on there is the song I'm looking for. I'm so sad it's only about the last twenty seconds of the end of the song :(
    Thank you so much though for giving me a little taste of victory Tybe, and thank you Bad Adult for trying really hard too. I messaged the guy on Tik Tok and Twitter so we'll see if they answer

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tybe

Tybe VIP

Thanks, I really hope you can get in contact with them and get something worked out. Good luck man.

• Winner Winner x 1