1 Positive, 1 Negative.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Killamarshall, Sep 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

As the title suggests I would like to know 1 good thing and 1 Negative or constructive criticism, please do not post random hate as I want to use what the community thinks and change what I need to.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Positive: I love penguins <3
    Negative: You're not a penguin ;-;
    Edit: Positive: You seem cool i guess.
    Negative: We don't talk much so i don't know what i can say that is negative

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Positive:Your greatest gift to the staff, me
    Negative:You never fed your mods :(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Positive: Your mom is cool.
    Negative: You resigned from admin. ;)

5. Killamarshall

LOL well I can only fix that negative over time but I am in the process ;)

6. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Positive: You are so adorable oh my god! :3
    Negative: Cannot think of anything sorry. :/

7. postiv: dont seem like an dik
    nigtiv: postid an opinun thred lol skrub

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

P: Loves someone else
    N: Doesn't love me

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

-1 +1

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Positive: Good moderator
    Negative: Posts like these.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

This thread would be far more entertaining if you had to +/- the guy above you.

+: very nice staff and quite knowledgeable.
    -: when and how you left the community has left a poor taste in my mouth to be honest.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Killamarshall

Thank you. For being the only one actually serious about it >.>

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Killamarshall

I am not going for "opinion thread"I want actual constructive criticism.

14. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Are you following the wave of "What do you think of me"s ;)
    But anyways
    Positive: Very Friendly
    Negative: You hate me ;_;

15. Positive : Cool guy
    Negative : Soon to be a pedo, e_e

16. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

+1 you're a nice dude.
    -1 You were gone for a while.

17. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

+ = Your kewl ;)
    - = Your time zone :eek:

18. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Positive: you're chill as fuck

Negative: you have no swag sorry man it's just that way. Like one time I walked in on the server and you weren't wearing a snapback. My dad was just disappointed in you while he was going to work like yesterday and when he got back from work he got me titanfall, it's a pretty good game but got boring after awhile so I left to my girlfriends house to watch some American Horror Story, that show is fucked too the max. At one point a mother tried to do the doo with her dead son and saying "Your parts are different" like the whole time I just wanted to throw up but I managed not too. It's weird to think that actually happened before like someone's mom was so distressed and weird. You know what's freaky? the fact our universe is so big and there's more out there like think about the other living things looking up in the sky looking in the direction of earth and saying "SJFASGNSadfgknafdsg aDSgf s/adgSAG ASD" because they don't speak english but I think that's beautiful. I'm currently listening too Childish Gambino this rapper is hella cool and awesome on the show Community. That's also my favourite show because it explores and mocks our culture which I just adore. Did you know there's Black Holes and nobody knows what happens when things enter them but the only thing they know is that when you enter it you'll be stretched and it'll be the worst experience ever. But just imagine having the ability to go back in time and changing a event that made you sad or to save the world but doing that will change your life ultimately. It fucks me up at night when I think about it. Also do you ever just wonder what a dog thinks when it looks in the mirror like they probably think "WOOF WOOF I'M A FABULOUS BITCH." There's a weird women outside my house starring into a house across the street while drinking. I wanna say hi to her but at the same time I think she's that weird mother who I talked about before. Like why man did you do this. Fun fact: when I was a kid I got run over and I couldn't walk for the longest time and now my leg muscles are weird. And I can't lift anything because of my backpain :CC. Also @Lord Of Chaos is my lover. He never looks into my eyes when him and I make love. All I do nowadays is play video games and look at stars. If being a hipster is now mainstream, is being a hipster a major paradox? When I was a kid, I always thought rain was god's piss and because of that I hated walking in the rain fearing god's peeing on me. Man I love Arizona, these things are hella cheap and I only had 2 bucks and I got this huge ass can full of sweet goodness. I'm trying to go on a diet to be skinny for my grab but at the same time PIZZA. Pizza is just amazing and it can do so much but did you also know it lowers your testosterone. That kinda sucks. Did you know I met a lot of women who have deeper voices then me. I like lose a lot of self-respect when that happens. Going back to topic, the only thing I hate about you, Dark Panther is that you're barely on when I'm on. You butt. Also I love you Dumb Panther.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Positive: You are the very definition of sweg
    Negative: That strange FaN cost me a whole 19 cents :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

Positive: you scream like a mighty eagle fighting and defending its nest.

Negative: you made this post kek

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.