Approved ロリコン("LOLI-"con)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ロリコン("LOLI-"con), Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ヌードル(Noodle)
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for ghosting appeal 2 moments ago and one i never gor banned for ghosting appeal one and i get insta banned for the second one. Before i got banned i send a priv dm to a player named Burnt toast i believe i forgot, saying "dont fail me dad" dont ask about the dad part. but i was becuase we were together as innocents and i got killed after so i sent that to encourage him to win the round and then i get banned by Luna. Now idk why i got banned for ghost appeal 2 i never even ghost ot gotten the first appeal to begin with and well this is the only server i like so thats why i do my best to not break rules.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm still confused on why i got banned for ghosting appeal 2 if i never even ghost or if i did i never got the ghosting appeal 1 nor got warned for it soo yeah..​

2. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Tagging @Husky for your first offense ban, and @luna♥ for your second offense ban. Please be patient as you await their response.

Edit: for future reference your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:134204364

3. ok the first one im guilty off cuz no mods were on and i was bored and i wanted to see some action alright. but the second one i dont recall ghosting or doing shit like that with anyone. Unless u count that priv dm as "ghosting". Well ill be patient i want lunas reply.

4. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

At work at the moment but I'll handle it when I get home.

5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Hey, like I said over pm, I'll be localizing this ban. Feel free to play on any of the other servers.

Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.