Approved ツ Jullian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ツ Jullian, Aug 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ツ Jullian

ツ Jullian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Plank
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50177297
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I dont even know why i was banned to begin with. I was playing perfectly fine yesterday and i try to come on today and says im banned for 5 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont have any​

2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

I banned you. I'll respond after staffing

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey Plank.

You got banned for leaving before I could slay you for the report shown below.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the death scene you were nowhere near when Ghast shot Janppa making this a kill on suspicion.

So, why did you leave the server while the report was still in progress?

4. ツ Jullian

ツ Jullian New Member

I should've been more specific in my reply. I had picked up the dna scanner off a dead detective and scanned Janppas dead body which lead to Ghast. Because Janappa was an inno, and Doben was alive i killed him because of gba. I wondered why didnt ghast kill Doben while doben was afk so i shot him

5. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

In order to kill for GBA you need to directly witness someone not acting upon traitorous acts. You can't assume that Doben witnessed Ghast killing Janppa just because she was near him at some point in the round. Also, she wasn't AFK but even if she was the body could've been moved there.

Seeing as this is your first offense in a fairly long time I will unban you but not void the ban. I understand that the report was taking a while because of the trial mod online but next time make sure to ask the staff online if you can leave.
    Furthermore, I recommend you read our extended rules clarifying GBA

Start a forum convo with me if you have any questions.

Appeal: Approved

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.