Approved ツ Jullian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ツ Jullian, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ツ Jullian

ツ Jullian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mjullians
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50177297
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for a false reason
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really have proof of my innocence but I was banned for ghosting which is false..​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. @andrewca79 was the one who issued your ban, I've tagged him so he is aware of this thread and will reply as soon as he can.

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond when I can

4. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hey Jullian, thank you for taking the time to appeal.

I banned you for ghosting as you sent me this message while I was alive:
    [​IMG]

We had a chat about it and I was going to ask for admin discretion because I could tell that you were trying to help, however over steam chat where I was telling you that it was ghosting, you kept on denying it and you were being rude and disrespectful to me. In the message, you claimed that 2 players were not killing each other and were in the t room. You told me one was a traitor and one was innocent and that the traitor was killing people and the innocent did nothing. This could have been a case of metagaming but they left before I could investigate. I banned you for ghosting because, at the end of the day, you did ghost.

I will be denying this appeal as you were rude and disrespectful when you added me on steam to talk about it (Images of you being rude and disrespectful below). This is a local ban so you can still play on the other servers if you wish.

EDIT: After some reconsideration, I have decided to accept your appeal and void it as you had good intentions. However please do not use that attitude again.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.