Approved 「Legendary」♡'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Legendary, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legendary

Legendary Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    「Legendary」♡
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:166100747
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Honestly, I know I did do some rdming but I don't ever recall rdming someone and leaving with an admin on... I don't just randomly rdm and leave the server because I know that's gonna get me banned if anything... I leave because I get bored and I think I may have gotten banned for leaving while an admin isn't on.. But I mean honestly, when you get bored, who's gonna sit and wait for an admin? If you check all the slays I've been given while an admin is on, I serve my slays before I leave.. I'm not gonna wait at 4 A.M. for an admin to get on and slay me.. What I'm more confused about is how I got banned on 7/10 for RDM and leave 2nd offense but I also got banned on 7/11 for a 3rd offense when I'm already banned, maybe it was rdm's from before but I mean if it's from such a long time.. Why should the user get banned if there aren't any admins on, I swear that I don't think I have ever rdm'd when an admin or maybe I do, you see, I have a different playstyle when it comes to ttt and I'm much more alert/skilled than others

I'm not trying to sound like I'm bragiging but I'm A+ on ESEA and have really good aim when it comes to games, I'm able to catch a traitor from a sliver of seeing their name because I play highly skilled on csgo and catch things others don't

But I don't think that's the reason I was banned

all I'm saying is that I don't know who I rdm'd but I can tell you I definitely left while I had a report on me because I wanted to go play another game, if you want my honest truth about the rules on this server I haven't been on for very long, banning someone for rdm and leave because they left when an admin wasn't present is a little too harsh, I'd rather hand them a slay for when they come back and only ban for rdm and leave if an admin is present

Maybe an admin was present when I did this? Idk, All I know is that I got off at like 3-4-5 AM this morning and I just tried reconnecting and I'm banned

I really enjoy playing on the servers and coming back to them

I'm not using this as a reason but why would someone who donates for VIP+ want to consistently get himself banned from the server

I don't play to cause trouble, I swear on my life
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm most certainly sure I was banned for rdm's when an admin wasn't on and I left the server later

I really do hope to get unbanned, Serious is 1/2 the TTT servers I play on gmod

https://gyazo.com/0b699ececc00eab73f9132cfdf86c6f9

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@luna♥ banned you on East. You were also banned on East 2 by @Agent A . They both will respond as soon as they can.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I have seen this, I'll respond soon.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I have slain you for the report shown below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You left the server while being slain as seen here.

That's why you received RDM and Leave - Second Offense from me.

5. Legendary

Legendary Member

Wait what? I served that slay on Rat Von D, why was I banned?

I was there on de_dolls

I killed him because I reacted when I came back from being afk

You put a slay on me and I got slain the next round and left after being slain?

How am I being banned when you slayed me?

6. Agent A

You left the server before the round ended.

If you read our rules, it will say this:

7. Legendary

Legendary Member

Oh.. I'm sorry about that... I'm pretty new to the server, could you ever so kindly forgive me? I didn't know I had to stay the whole round, I honestly don't see how it makes such a big difference since I took my slay, I'll be more cautious next time when I get slain

8. Legendary

Legendary Member

9. Agent A

I will unban you, but I won't void it.

I'll leave the other ban up to @luna♥ .

10. Legendary

Legendary Member

I appreciate that a lot, thank you

11. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Alright. Here is the report I slayed you for:
    [​IMG]
    You provided no reason for killing Weekend Zombi, so I gave you a slay.

A little while later, you left during your slay round.
    [​IMG]

While I do believe that you may not have known better about having to stay the full round you're slain for, I will not be unbanning you due to the fact that you A) provided no reason for killing Weekend Zombi, B) Kept using slurs in spite of Atlas and me both telling you to stop, and C) have gotten a number of bans for RDM and Leave recently.

If you would like to discuss this further you may start a forum conversation with me.
    ~luna♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.