Denied ⚜ Spunky ⚜'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ⚜ Spunky ⚜, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Joeynoway
    Your Steam ID:
    https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122984654
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned on both east and west for 2 weeks, I dont think these bans were justified, the rdms where happening for a few rounds, atleast 2 map rotations. No staff were online and for those 2 maps the server just became a rdm fest. Now i think i shouldn't be banned because i didn't initiate of it, i started rdming the rdmers and thats what got be banned. What the staff didnt understand is that it was all in good fun, the people were ;laughing and going on with the rdm fest. East and west are the only 2 good gmod ttt servers and im really tired of the vanilla minecraft maps. i miss my player model to. I think my abns were treated harshly and i feel like ive served a long enough ban. I only rdm rdmers its a stupid pride thing, i will stop and wait for the staff to hop on from now on. im sorry i need west and east back or im going to hang myself, ive been a member of this forum and server for 4 years, plz​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. i never degrade the server in anyway, just the other day i reported a aimbotter to a mod and he was banned for it

3. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Banned by @Spitefulvenom for toxicity. (2 Weeks Globally)
    Banned by @Scooter for Rdm & Leave 2nd Offense (2 Weeks East)
    Banned by @RyanHighman for Mass RDM 1st Offense + Recent History (2 Weeks West)

Please be patient until they respond.

4. toxicity, i find that far fetched... i didn't even notice that ban, was that the mic spam? i dont harass anyone, i do mic spam occasionally but its all for good fun. i will stop

5. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond when able

6. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

I have seen this and will respond around 4 pm my time to provide evidence of the ban right now I have to go to work

7. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

Just gonna port this over from the report for your west ban. The reason I got discretion to extend it to 2 weeks was because it was your 3rd RDM related ban in a matter of 3 days.

You say that you weren’t the one to instigate RDM, but in each of these, it looks like you shot people right at the start of the round each time.

I’ll wait to see what you have to say about this before I give my verdict

8. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

As for your toxicity ban after reviewing your recent ban history (7 days) and finding 6 bans i felt that it was justified to upgrade you to a global ban. Unless either of the mods tagged decide to void their bans i will not be inclined to unban you.

9. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Hello @⚜ Spunky ⚜ on Saturday, ‎July ‎18, ‎2020, ‏‎around 2:50 pm I had hoped on the server the map being rats kitchen, at that time I had overheard spite saying he was going to rdm Ragnor in which you decided to mow him down. the problem with that is you where the innocent and he was the detective and are rules state that the only time you can kill the detective is if they are shooting at you with an intention to kill which he was not. here are logs for that round
    ttt_community_bowling_v5a0015.jpg
    ttt_community_bowling_v5a0016.jpg

and here is the death scene for that round https://streamable.com/ad2ty0

Appeal
    Denied for Rdm & Leave 2nd Offense (2 Weeks East)
    Ban:
    Not Voided

10. all of my rdms were becuase of me being rdmed, sure i rdmed right off the rip but thats because that same detective was rdming me and others the whole time...... most of you staff abuse your powers. this is some soft shit. sad to see the server have such a wedge up there staffs ass now, used to be more about the people and fun, cant even mic spam a on going joke and theyll still gag you, like get the fuck outta here

11. RyanHymenman

You can DM me about this if you want to talk about it further. As for your ban, due to your history i see no reason to unban you.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Discord: RyanHighman#4872

12. RyanHymenman

Like I had said before. All of your kills seemed to be at the start of the rounds.

If someone constantly RDMs you, you can make a forum report about it or wait for staff to come online. Otherwise you are just causing more problems than you are solving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.