Denied ♣_cyka-Blyat_♠'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ♣_cyka-Blyat_♠, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ♣_cyka-Blyat_♠
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:72929005
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i accidentally killed a guy ingame and i left for a personal reason, i told the admin i deserve to be slain, i even apologized to the guy but i don't think i deserve to get banned for 30 day :l
    Evidence of Innocence: its maybe the first time i rdmed for no reason

2. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

You where banned by @Wolfslayer246 for RDM and leave 3rd Offense. He will respond when he can. Until than please be patient

3. 2 days and no answer, how much is this going to take?

4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Please be patient. @Wolfslayer246 will respond as soon as he can. He may of not of gotten the notification or may have busy with other things. Until he respond just please be patient.

5. GnarBear

GnarBear Professional Dingus VIP

My absolute apologizes for not having seen this earlier, I have been very busy with personal matters so again I am sorry I have taken longer than I should have to respond.

I banned you after you admitted in a report you had made a mistake and RDM'd someone and that you should be slain. That was very good of you, honesty is something we feel greatly at SGMOD.
    [​IMG]

I didn't question your chat message as seen in that image as it did not continue and you did not seem to stir anyone.
    However even though you had admitted to needing a slay, you left during it.
    [​IMG]
    Also adding that this was almost directly after the slay began.

Could you tell me why you left the server even after admitting you needed a slay and having started it?

6. To be honest, the PC i am using is not mine and i have a limited time using it.
    The reason i left was that the owner of the PC wanted to use it.

I am not saying you did the wrong thing but 30day ban is slightly too much :/

7. GnarBear

Does the owner play on the servers as well?
    If you knew you had to leave and were going to be slain, why did you not contact me via steam or private chat and organize another time you can serve your slay?

It is a thirty day ban, because this is your third offense of RDM and leave and the punishment given for this offense is no different to any other player on our servers.

8. No he does not he has his own steam account.
    Once there was no admins on the server, everyone was mass rdming and that's it i got banned 7days for it.
    I didn't know i can organize another time for a slay, i didn't see that on the rules.
    This is my second ban which means its my second offense of rdm and leave and the punishment given for this is 2 weeks [​IMG]
    Anyway if you want me banned its your decision, no need for further questioning.

Edit: i only remember i was banned 7days before this, no 2 weeks.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  9. GnarBear

Though you claim it was RDM with out staff online, your record states that you have had two previous offense of RDM and leave, therefore making this your third offense.
    I will be denying this appeal as you knew fully well your were slain as you admitted to it and if you are put in this situation again where you have to leave, mention it to the staff member, add them on steam and potentially serve your slay at a delayed date.
    Thank you for making this appeal and I hope you have a good day.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.