Approved ☣️ Skater ☣'s Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by ☣️ Skater ☣, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☣️ Skater ☣

☣️ Skater ☣ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ☣️ Skater Aimware.net ☣
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65456768
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:

Evidence of Innocence:
    Report/Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    ☣️ Skater Aimware.net ☣

Explain the Case:
    I was banned for two weeks for toxicity against TacticalGamer for calling him various derogatory remarks which I do regret and take back but he did clip me calling him a "faggot" but he didn't clip himself calling me a faggot and I do have people who can verify that he called me that but that's not the point, I was banned for two weeks with no warning ingame or verbal and I feel that a two week ban is to much for this since there is very little warning against me. I was never warned for harassing which the max is 5 days with prev warning, and I never used any racial slurs I did say "Nigga" but it was never directed at anyone or any race of people.

His Report:
    "Chat spamming, free runs + targeting, harassing me (calling me fat) stealing information on my profile and spamming it into chat. Being toxic overall, calling me a "faggot" called others "niggers" all thought I don't think I record the "nigger" part."
    Let's start here at calling him fat I never called him fat and if I did it was most likely directed at w0k, and You can't steal off of a profile if that profile is public information... (that's like walking up to a bowl of candy that says take one but when you take one the person says no those are for me) and yes I spammed it in chat but the most I spammed was 5 and I do apologize for that, I never called anyone a "Faggot" or a "Nigger" (there was someone in there that did call someone a faggot whilst I was talking) as for the free runs everyone does them and I only targeted him once but the other times he was in front so was I not supposed to kill him? Like if someone is bhopping super fast and I'm chasing after the guy in front am I not supposed to get him and leave him alone but if I leave him I'm giving him a free run if you get what I'm saying kinda...

Related Evidence:​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @PixeL to address your concerns

3. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Okay so I'm just going to make this short as there's not that much that needs to be said..

You were banned for Toxicity due to the fact that You & w0k were just harassing the server, and targeting Tactical Gamer.
    Every time I joined the server with you, or a friend joined they would complain about spam, harassment, etc... which is why this was such a long ban.
    The ban was discretion based as a Moderator asked it to be due to the amount of rules broken.

As I said in w0k's appeal, even if others are giving freeruns it does not give you the right to do it as well.
    Don't follow the crowd.

Lastly, let's speak of your ban evasion you did with w0k.
    If you do get banned in the future again, I'd advise you do not ban evade with alts. It does not help your case if you appeal and then get on an alt and do the same.

I will be accepting this appeal as it is your first ban, and I think you deserve a second chance.
    You will be unbanned but if you do happen to get banned again, this ban will be taken into consideration when deciding the length.

I hope to see you being better on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.