Denied ┃Fox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nunn, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ┃ Nerc
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no reason to be banned, the luna was with me, she measured the slay, so I left the server, later banished 112 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    the luna was proof, she god damn me slay, besides there are times I do not even go out and my internet : [​IMG]

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya. You were banned by @luna♥ for RDM and Leave 5th offense. Please give her some time to sort everything and address your appeal.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

So I was messaged that you had shot a player and left the game.

Here are the damagelogs, and the screenshot of you leaving:
    [​IMG]

The server was busy so it was actually a couple rounds before I banned you. So, why did you shoot your teammate?

Also, I'm not sure why you included that screenshot as we haven't played on that map and it has nothing to do with this.

4. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

Today my internet also fell, this image and just a demonstration, these days my internet is in trouble could deprive me to take the remaining slays?

5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You haven't answered my question, why did you shoot your teammate?

6. Nunn

Nunn Active Member

he tried to hit me then I just did the damage back.

7. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

The situation you're describing is either that the player t baited you, or the player actually shot you.

According to the logs, which I can provide if necessary, she never shot you.
    As for tbaiting, you were both traitors, so thats no reason to shoot your t buddy.

Since you rdmed your t buddy and left, and this is far from your first offense, I will be denying this appeal. If you have any further concerns, you can message me on the forums. I advise you to use this time to learn the extended rules more closely to avoid this in the future.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.