Denied ᵈᵒᵍᵉSantaᵈᵒᵍᵉ's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by ᵈᵒᵍᵉSantaᵈᵒᵍᵉ, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DogeyGaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:189104626
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ok so let me just explain this to you real quick
    i used Quotation Marks as evidence to this guy saying "kys nigger" i said that because i said i am not a nigger please stop calling me 1, He said i didn't call you a nigger
    I said "Kys Nigger" In chat so there is 1 reason i got banned
    2nd reason team killing, So i said Haha, Team kill I was laughing that i killed someone with my stupid idea of seeing if i could break it with a crowbar.
    3rd reason I forgot but i am pretty sure it wasn't huge.
    So i honustly don't see why i got banned for 5 DAYS!? And it's been 2 i think there was no point in doing this, It was just stupid. I was banned by NoHackJustGood
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Evidence Of Innocence is this like innocence of me not doing anything?
    i will admit i did something but a 5 day ban was not worth it i admit i screwed up.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @NoHackJustGood. Please be patient until he can respond.

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be responding to this when I get the chance. As of right now, I am working and I might not be able to respond until tomorrow. I'll see how it plays out. Please be patient.

4. NoHackJustGood

In addition, do you need me to provide all of your offenses? It took me some time to look through the video. If you would like time stamps, feel free to message me here.

Edit: I got the evidence from this report.

Edit 2: It was the 2 hour video you posted in the report, not the 15 minute one you posted.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  5. Yea i saw that i put in the wrong 1

6. NoHackJustGood

I have discussed your ban with you through Steam and I decided to deny this appeal. You were caught harassing, spamming, and team killing other players while on the server. Honestly, you need a break from the server to learn from your mistakes and a five-day ban is the perfect amount of time needed. In addition, I asked my administrator for discretion to extend your ban. This is why you are banned for a total of 5 days. If you have any more questions relating to your ban, you can always message me on the forums or through Steam. I would be more than happy to speak with you.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.