Approved ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, Aug 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60988276
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well it has been over 100 days since i have been banned if i recall and as a regular player on your servers before the ban i just want to know if my ban could be reduced or not. A lot of my punishments have stretched throughout years and i want to return to your servers and try my best to obey rules from now on even if it was not intentional.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, just want an update on what could happen to my ban status​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Opalium to address your concerns.

please remain patient while waiting for a response

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey OceanDaddy.

Well, there's no doubt here: you have quite a history with our servers, and most of it isn't pretty. Spamming, RDMing, Ghosting, even loopholing - you have it all on your record. Over 20 bans since 2015, to be precise.
    Right now you're banned for your 6th RDM and Leave offense, until October 12. As you can probably guess, RDM and Leave 6th is very uncommon in our community, to say the least.

With all this in mind, I'm going to be straightforward with you on this one: why do you think we should give you another chance? I'm definitely willing to listen, because I do believe in starting new. But right now there's no reason we should trust you on this. Not with such a record. And yet, I want to hear what you have to say.

I'll be waiting for your response. For now, I'm leaving this open.

~Opalium

4. Well i would like another chance as i was younger and thought i was not going to get caught with old offences such as loopholing, but as of now the last rdm and leave was because i was unfairly picked on by a certain player so it was back to back rdm. I tried lying because i felt that i shouldnt have to take a slay for that person but i thought wrong. I asked admin before leaving and didnt let them respond before i left therefore i was banned. But im willing to stay during these slays unlike i have in the past if you are willing to give me a second go. Thanks

5. Opalium

While it may be frustrating sometimes when you feel a punishment against you isn't justified, lying and breaking additional rules is not the right way to go. You may always speak with the staff member or bring the case to the attention of their supervisors, because lying and leaving is only going to make things worse.
    This is something you should keep in mind at all time. There is always a way to solve such a disagreement, as long as you do it in a civilized way.

What do you think about this?

6. Honestly i will commit to not lie because it is a scummy thing to do especially if i like serious gmod. I believe i can improve.

7. Opalium

Alright. I am going to accept this appeal and unban you, because I'm trusting you understand your misdoings.
    However, this is a one time exception. Your previous behavior is unacceptable in our community, and I'm giving you this chance in hope that you can change your ways. Should you fail to do this, however, you will be banned again - and next time there isn't going to be any forgiveness.
    Please keep this in mind when you return to play. It'll help both you and everyone else have a more pleasant experience with SGM.

Good luck.
    ~Opalium

================
    Appeal ACCEPTED
    ================​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.