Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!Dismiss Notice
- 1. Be respectful to other users at all times.
- 2. English only, please. We're an English speaking community and we expect our users to respect that.
What Isn't Allowed
- 3. Harassment: Don't harass or disrespect other members of the forum (flame-wars, name calling, shaming, etc).
- 4. Spamming: Off-topic replies to threads or irrelevant threads/posts.
- 5. Gravedigging: Replying to an old thread that is irrelevant now (old applications, old ban appeals, old irrelevant suggestions, etc).
- 6. Advertising: Other servers or communities, products, etc.
- 7. Multiple Accounts: You may not have multiple accounts for any reason. Using one to evade punishment is met harshly.
- 8. Porn, Gore or Disturbing Content: Our community doesn't allow this content
- 9. Illegal Discussions: We are not to be held responsible for any discussions on illegal topics and consequently don't allow it (this includes warez).
- 10. Backseat Moderating: we have staff for a reason. Report anything violating a rule, but don't try and deal with it yourself.
- 11. Ratings abuse: Inappropriate usage of forum ratings (negative ratings spam, "boosting", etc). This rule is under the discretion of the administration who will deal with each case accordingly.
- 12. Signatures may not be over 350px tall. For reference, this image is 350px tall: http://gyazo.com/6c2b249b0616aa3ed8f61bb4b4bb9cda
- 13. Signatures may not contain anything excessively annoying or distracting (flashing GIFs for example).
- 14. Do not use colors that strain the eye like dark-as-hell blue, very dark red or black.
- 15. Using bots or auto responders in Shoutbox is not allowed.
- 16. No images that contains bright flashes of light/color ("seizure inducing") are allowed in Shoutbox, nor anywhere else on the forums.
- 17. You must comply with instructions or warnings given by admins or higher.
- All of the previous rules still apply to the Shoutbox.
If you see a user breaking these rules please use the report function to report them. If you're unable to do so, private message a staff member on the forum.
Note: Abusing the report function qualifies as spam and will be dealt with harshly.
There is no set in stone punishment protocol, punishment depends on severity of offense.
Negligence to read or understand the rules will not get you out of punishment.