Approved xndy.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xndy., Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xndy.

xndy. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    andy.
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:138697174
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To be quite honest, I have no idea why I was banned. I don't recall RDMing anyone before I left yesterday - but if I did, then I apologize and it wasn't my intention at all. I logged off yesterday with no report on me or anything - so this is clearly just a misunderstanding. A ban is a bit harsh, considering that I wouldn't have wasted my money on buying VIP if I was just gonna RDM and get banned - I know there's no exceptions for VIPs when it comes to RDMing, yet I still believe that a ban is a bit dramatic for someone who has played with you guys for a while now.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    -​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi xndy, Looks like you were banned by @Carned for RDM and leave (first offense). Please remain patient while they respond.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hey there, I've seen this & Ill be repsonding formally with evidence after my driving lesson.

From what I can remember, you crowbared a player in the round and then left.

Ill provide evidence later, thank you for being patient.

4. Carned

Hey @xndy.

Thanks for your patience!

You were banned for this here

[​IMG]

As you can see, myself and the trial @Azaelus identified that you randomly crowbarred this player.
    Unfortunately for yourself, you left the servers before we could get chance to ask you why, however the logs show no probably reason for you to do so.

If you could explain this damage firstly then we will talk about un-banning you.

5. xndy.

xndy. VIP

I can't remember which map this incident occured on, but I can assure you that it wasn't my intention to hit the person with the crowbar (which explains why I only did 12 damage). I won't blame "miss-clicking", even though that is probably the case here as I don't RDM (or try not to at least) - I can only apologize for my actions and assure you that I will be much more careful in the future.

EDIT: Now that I think back on it - if this happend on the "ttt_67thway_v3" map, it was because there was a guy in the tester room and I was randomly hitting the glass, somehow hitting him due to his arm sticking out of the glass. I'm fairly sure that I apologized to the guy as well after he hit me back, but I can't quite remember.

6. Carned

No worries, if you're free now, I'll unban you and watch you server your slay on EU2.
    I will be online for the next 35 minutes if you can hop on.

7. xndy.

xndy. VIP

I'll hop on right away.

8. Carned

This user has been unbanned and served there slay at their utmost convenience.

Appeal Accepted
    Ban Void

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.