Vanilla 24/7 minecraft server

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Mr.Slayed4Days™, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Hello, I propose that we add more weapons and perks to the shop on the serious vanilla 24/7 minecraft server. Every other server has these neat weapons you can use, however, this one has almost nothing in comparison. This is my favorite of the servers and I think it would benefit everyone to have it updated a bit.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Then it wouldn't be vanilla, now would it?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Thats because it's vanilla less downloads then the other servers.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

It is vanilla for a reason, players can load in fast onto our servers, have fun with the base guns and not have to worry about waiting for things to download. If we are to add weapons like that of our modded servers it is no longer vanilla, requires a longer load in time and defeats the entire purpose of what our vanilla server is there for.

Not only that, some players have computers that struggle with the load in to begin with, having a no downloads, aka vanilla server, caters to them too. Which, mind you, makes up a large portion of our player base.

It would be cool, yes, to have a wider selection, but unfortunately it defeats the purpose of what our servers is there for and would be extremely detrimental in the future. It is my favourite server too, and I completely understand that a wider range would bring forth a more interesting play style on our vanilla maps but it isn't necessary at all and really would be both a waste of time and would ruin what the vanilla server already has to offer.

If it's not broke, don't fix it and really, vanilla is fine just the way it is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

lel -1, I know they explained it, but it says vanilla for a reason.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

Okay, this one is something else.

Nice meme.

:LOL: