Upgrade to show HP on radar

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Xproplayer, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

For an upgrade like 50k+ points as a single feature you could make it so the radar blips either show HP number below the distance or would change the color of the dot (would have to make traitor buddies a different color or make it so that very badly wounded might go to black or another dark color. Anyways this would be fun to see how much HP the people you are up against have and you could pick off the weak ones first etc etc.

• Like Like x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ThWhodini

ThWhodini VIP

this is a good suggestion, was totally not paid to come here and reply acting like i liked this idea. p.s i do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

+1, Xpro you are very smart and your suggestions are always the best.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. +1 Actually a really nice idea and would be very useful to some players

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

-Paid Actor-

Yes very good suggestion dude! keep up the good work! +1 (y)

6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Kinda seems op but ayyy make it 65k points +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

-1 it seems op to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. While a nice idea, I think in the end it would be very op.

9. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I like it 1

10. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

+1

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Would make killing off radar even easier than it is now

+1

12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1 but make it for both detectives and ts.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Love it +1

14. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

We have so many lag problems.. I love the idea, but I'm just not sure it'd be very safe to add another feature.

15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

There are no lag problems, and even if there were this wouldn't add anything.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Daddy Nexxus

There are lag problems. There are latency issues arguably daily reported by players on the servers. I'm not sure which ones you're playing on, though, so I won't say you're not correct.

17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Never heard a single thing of people complaining, I play on west and east servers and only notice a bit of latency when I am playing east servers as I am on the west coast, but I still get 80 ping and the game is playable.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Daddy Nexxus

I understand. I, on the other hand, hear complaints daily by multiple people of latency issues. These happen many times during situations when many players are in confined areas, beginning of rounds when weapons/etc are loading in. I'm surprised you haven't noticed anything or heard any of these complaints. Your lack of hearing them does not mean it doesn't happen.

Surely you've been encumbered by low latency during gun game rounds when players are constantly respawning and dying. This is juts one example.

19. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

There are lag spikes that happen on every ttt server regardless, mass spawning in players does cause lag, but during the round itself there is never lag spikes like that. And again, even if there were issues this suggestion would not add additional lag.

• Like Like x 1