Rejected Tron Model Avaliable To All D Ranks

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Chef, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How exactly is this relevant to the topic? I may only have one choice atm, but if I ever became VIP I might still prefer yellow.

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

-1 from me on this idea. The Tron skin, along with a few select others, are the main incentives for spending money in order achieve a higher rank. This thread is a good example of how enticing certain in-game items can be and why SeriousTTT members spend money to acquire them.

Also, implementation of all rank skins would cause saturation in the server player models as most players would gravitate towards the same all-class skin.
    (Personally playing in a server that consists of mostly yellow and purple tron skins is unappealing and could potentially hurt server quality)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think the idea is that this multi-rank skin would be unique - it wouldn't be that all skins are available to all ranks. Just skins that work well with rank-based differences (like the Tron skin and colorizing) would be candidates.

There would definitely be a ton of skins that remain under the current system.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by " it wouldn't be that all skins are available to all ranks. Just skins that work well with rank-based differences (like the Tron skin and colorizing) would be candidates. "
    I am unsure how that would be executed.

5. +.5 This could work if it were implemented properly, a system that allows one to choose any color below their rank could be an option too. (Side note: Personally I would rather see different colored crowbars. I mean who would not want a yellow, purple, lime, blue, teal or salmon colored crowbar? Also depending on the complexity, a color picker could be available for Elite+ it could have flashier colors such as magenta and chartreuse available to them.)

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I am sure he means skins that are customize-able to specific donator colors. Almost like when @Drunk Dog mentioned having Power Ranger models added; each tier would get their own color. A skin, such as the Tron model, would be available for all ranks, but not the unique ones that can't be color coded to each tier.

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

-1 as others have said i,ts a insentive to buy elite.

8. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

no
    it's where it is for a reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.