Answered "The Hidden" Clarifications.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Was just wondering about a few things.

1) Are you allowed to prop kill teammates on The Hidden?

2) Are you allowed to prop surf on the hidden?

3) Are you allowed to push teammates into lava, thus enabling them to survive in lava because there is no team damage?

Thanks.

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

The hidden is a cooperative game mode, hence why there is no team damage. Working around the no team damage to kill your team mates shouldn't be okay.

If the hidden can't kill you and you can't kill the hidden, that would cause the match to go on for 10+ minutes. That doesn't seem okay to me

That is definitely an exploit. There's no way for the hidden to kill a bunch of people in lava.

I would appreciate an admin+ to input though

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Rek

Rek Ø

Quote from former admin when asked about door blocking, a not listed rule.
    So, the last two of those wouldn't be acceptable.
    The first, while maybe technically allowed, would probably get you in trouble regardless.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Okay, both of those answers are satisfying enough. Thank you.

5. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Edit: I type too slow.

The Hidden is a fun round, and typically the regular rules of TTT don't apply to these. A fun round is simply a round break from TTT and the typical RDM rules don't apply here. I would imagine a prop kill wouldn't apply here because as stated before, it's not a regular TTT round. It's a fun round, and that itself isn't taken seriously since it doesn't do harm to your karma at all. I think as long as it isn't delaying the round / being done with malicious intents (to harass players) and just for good fun, it wouldn't cause too much trouble. Of course an admin would have to clarify with this specifically.

No it is not allowed to prop surf on the hidden mainly because it causes delay. How it could delay a round is that since they're not actually on a surface of the map, the hidden would have to continuously jump high into the air to reach them, hoping for a lucky shot. The difference between this and innos camping is simply the fact the innocents camping is a natural order with how the map works, while prop surfing is using an advantage to make it near impossible for the hidden to reach them. If a player prop surfs high enough, they'll make it impossible for the hidden to get them, which of course, delays the round.

This is an exploit that was found, and is not acceptable in either fun rounds or regular TTT rounds. This gives the players an unfair advantage to win, almost similar to prop surfing out of the hidden's reach. Not only is it an exploit that isn't allowed, but it causes more delay to the round, or just outright makes the entirety of the round unfair.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
  6. Rek

Rek Ø

I'll mark this as answered, but leave it open just incase someone has an additional question or an admin+ wants to say anything.

• Dumb Dumb x 1