The Big List of Suggestions

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by STONEY, Aug 28, 2016.

?

Which Suggestions would you want to see added?

1. Map Ranking System

64.3%
  2. Frequent Content Updates

78.6%
  3. Public Donation Status

42.9%
  4. Forum Suggestion Topic

57.1%
  5. TTT Ranking System

57.1%
  6. Player of the Day/Week/Month

85.7%
  7. Report this Player Function

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Map Ranking System

The title speaks for itself, before you're able to choose the next map after the last round, there would be a popup you'd have to rank the current map in order to vote for the next map.

Then at the end of every 2 weeks (or) month the community could rule out whether to keep/replace the lowest rated map.​

Frequent Content Updates

Content Updates don't happen very often, and I feel if we had more happen more frequently it would keep things more interesting for the community as well as in game.

Either it be Bi-Weekly or Monthly.

So whether it would be:

-Guns
    -Traitor Weapons
    -Detective Weapons
    -Perks
    -Jihad Sounds
    -End of Round Songs
    -Models
    -Weapon Skins
    -Maps
    -Map Updates (Changes)
    -PointShop Design Updates
    -Added Menu's/Tabs

It would be nice to at least add 1 new content item each go-around.

Another thing to add is that a lot of highly rated suggestions are still waiting for approval, only to seem they have been forgotten or neglected. It would show amazing respect to the community and it's players that their amazing suggestions are being worked in, or promised for the future.​

Public Donation Status

It may be confusing by the title, but I thought it would show support if every player had a section/line of text on their profile of how much money they have donated in total to the community. So basically this is just a cosmetic little addition to only the forums.

Forum Suggestion Topic

There are topics on the main page for TTT Suggestions and Deathrun Suggestions, but nothing for Suggestions for the actual Forums. I know changes could be made and greatly suggested in a topic specifically for the Forums themselves.​

TTT Ranking System

This is a tough one to try and imagine and come up with but I'll go ahead and try.

Let's make TTT more competitive, making players and staff keep coming back more frequently and spending more hours trying to do better.​

Every Map, your K : D / Score will get put into some kind of log and then after *Some # of Maps* you'll receive a rank (Badge/Medal) icon which will show on the In-Game Leaderboard and on the Death Badge when you kill someone.

It wouldn't have to cross over server to server it could only stay on the server you received it in. And of course there'd be a list of the highest ranks somewhere in the Pointshop or on the Forums, i.e. Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, etc.​

Player of the Day/Week/Month

An extra tab on the MOTD that would display the Highest Scored player of the Day across all 7 TTT servers.

1 Map I gain 84 points. Next Map I gain 67 points. I finish playing for that day. So I scored a total of 151.

If no one else has scored more than me for that day I will be named Player of the day. Which would only be displayed in that tab on the MOTD and on the Forums.

After 7 days whoever has gained the highest score throughout the week will be named Player of the Week.

After 30 days same thing, only they would be named Player of the Month.

Nothing Special would be given to them other than the title. No unfairness.​

Report this Player Function

Press Tab, Click on the players name which would drop down the option to "Report this Player"

OR

Type !report and you'd have the option to report in game or on the forums

Which wouldn't report them in-game, but on the forums.

When you click it, it will:

-Automatically load you onto the Report Player/Staff forum page setup
    -Automatically add in, Player's name, SteamID, Your SteamID, Map name, Round, Server, and Time

All you'd have to add in is your reason for the report and your evidence.​

Discuss! Maybe explain tweaks or changes to make things seem more logical or simpler. This is a suggestion and I welcome all the love and hatred for the ideas. Just seriously don't ignore this and let it die or go unnoticed like most of the suggestions have been lately.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Squidd

Squidd VIP

This would be amazing for a lot of reasons, but I feel like it would promote a lot more single RDM forum reports.

3. Proper

Proper VIP Silver

TL;DR

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Monthly updates is the dream, but reality is a lazy/disinterested upper staff team.

Ranking is on Chais worklist I think.

+1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

it's me
    [​IMG]

+1 to most of them. My results are in the vote.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

[​IMG]

I'm a fan of all of them except this one. This would lead to a mass spam of RDMx1 reports on the forums and the staff would not be able to keep up. There are already too many RDMx1 reports. This would just increase the number.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

If Single RDM Reports are too much of an ongoing occurrence, then why not just immediately deny each one?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  8. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

we can dream

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Zombina

Zombina VIP

That.. is a good idea. It already says they don't encourage reporting single RDM offenses, but they still take care of it if it gets posted anyway, which encourages it!

That also might help with the report player function. Just make sure to gather screenshots of logs, open up !Report, and select the forum option. It would make it easier to report when servers are full of shitty players constantly breaking rules, instead of having to tab out for 5 minutes trying to assemble all the required information the server already has.