Denied tanman52431's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tanman52431, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    tanman52431
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:89552850
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Yeah, I never got slain for rdming and I got banned for five days with rdm and leave by Chastity4lyfe. I have a feeling they are just mad because I said the n word multiple times and pushed Milo into the water with my crowbar. I also was talking about Hot TTT players on this server and told Rev that Milo has a beautiful pussy! Agent A is now really angry at because of this and thinks I should be banned for harassment. I think that is really funny!
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence at besides this:
    01/19/17 03:04PM 5D RDM and Leave (1st offense) East 2 Chastity4lyfe Banned

Yeah hopefully you all just accept my word for what happened here today.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

You were banned by @Chastity4lyfe for rdm and leave first offense, please remain patient while waiting for their response.

3. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Thanks for the quick response Milo. You are the best moderator ever!

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @tanman52431 I have seen this and will get my evidence quick! Hang tight

5. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Alright so you were reported for the below report:

[​IMG]
    You claim you didn't do it, whether sarcastically or not, you claim you didn't do it. I then received this SS of you messaging Rambo after you were killed for trying to push him in the water:
    [​IMG]

I did "finish" the report because there wasn't much I could do without video evidence, and the logs didn't show any damage. But after Rambo gave me some more detail, I decided to check your death scene, and sure enough, that gave me the evidence I needed.

By this time, you had left already, so I issued the ban. Now in regards to your comments in your appeal, I would recommend checking your attitude at the door when trying to appeal for a ban, as it was pretty clear to me you were being very intrusive towards females in the server and using language I wouldn't consider to be respectful towards women. I never saw you say the N word in chat, but I would have said something about that to you had I seen that, but it's good to know you are that way.

6. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Wow, good job providing evidence Chastity. I didn't think that was considered RDM because I never actually killed him. After Rambo got out of the water, he reported me for rdm and I refused it in my usual sarcastic manner. Then, I PMed him, asking him why he didn't just die. I thought it was funny because he was afk for like 3 minutes before he decided to move out of the water. Thanks for the quick response like the usual!

If you would kindly unban me for that silly report on Rambo, I would love to play with you girls on East 2. Both you and Milo are the best mods ever!

7. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Btw, I was merely complimenting Milo and all the hot girls that play on this server! I wouldn't necessarily consider that intrusive, but rather complimentary. I hear my fellow players say much more vulgar and offensive things than what I say on this server. I think it's time for you moderators to think more optimistically and just have fun!

8. tanman52431

tanman52431 Supporter

Chastity, I think you are really attractive and sexy! Don't let any nigga around here tell you otherwise, my girl!

9. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Locked until I can respond later

10. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @tanman52431

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, however I do not have good new for you. While this appeal has already been denied by @Chastity4lyfe, I will be globalizing your ban due to the harassment that you have expressed towards female staff and members of the community. I had given you an official warning earlier this week, yet it seems have fallen on dead ears. I have received further evidence which has shown that you continue to harass the females of the community. Agent A also talked to you about the new evidence we had received, yet you did not take it seriously. As a result, your ban has been been globalized. Please take this time to reconsider your behavior on the servers and to ensure that this it does not continue. Further harassment will result in much harsher punishment moving forward.

Appeal: Denied and Globalized
    Thread: Locked

11. Sith Master

Due to the colorful message that you sent me over the forums, the ban has been extended to 2 weeks. I would recommend that you cease this behavior moving forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.