*SPOILERS* Official Walking Dead Discussion Page

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Peter Parker, Mar 24, 2015.

1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

How is it bs tho?

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

There may be a body on top of him but it was horizontal relative to Glenn, his head and legss were still completely exposed with zombies around all sides yet they were unharmed. It's like the zombies ignored his legs and just went for the body on top.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I can see why you'd think that @Weeeeeeeee I thought the same thing, my intial thought was "there's no effing way he's getting out, with the amount of zombies there's no freaking way, but alas...I was wrong..surprise surprise. I was honestly expecting him to die in the episode. Lol it's been a long time since they killed a big main character, I think the last was Laurie? Glenn is my favorite character, but I was ready. haha

4. Wex

Last one was Beth then before that was Andrea I think.

5. Chastity4lyfe

Oh yeah duh, but she wasn't there since season 1 :p

6. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Well. I think Sam got Jessie killed. Sam is calling for her and they are holding hands. So I think the zombies are going to bite him, he gets bit and she doesn't want to let go and she wants to "save" him. She tries to save him and she gets bit and then Rick, Carl, Ron, Michonne, and that Pastor guy are going to have to leave them behind eventually dying. Or Ron might die to trying to save them. We'll just have to wait out and see what happens. So sad Deanna died though. I really liked her character how even while she was bitten she still was making jokes and being sarcastic. Also I loved her powerful speeches.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wex

I'm done with this show. I couldn't watch the full episode, it's just terrible.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

What the fuck is this episode man...
    This shit was dumb as fuck, I can't even, WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE WAHAT THE HELL THIS BHITYUNREG

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I enjoyed it. :bag:

10. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I predicted right. I said that Sam was going to get Jessie killed and that happened. I didnt expect Ron to die by Michonne and for Carl to lose his eye but I did predict half of it correct.

11. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

I'm coming here because I need to know what happens, but I don't want to watch TWD because it went to shit after season 3.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

The place the comic is at now is a lot different than what people probably expect from the show imo

13. Chastity4lyfe

so uhhhhh wtf happened on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that Daryl is dead, that'd be too easy. And the guy said he'll be fine" to easy my stress, but I could be wrong! Also, does anyone else find it fking weird that Rick and Michone are sleeping together now? O_O

14. Wex

Haven't seen it and I don't plan on watching it but it'll probably be another Glenn bullshit

15. Chastity4lyfe

salty.

16. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Season Finale is almost here! We got Glenn, Michonne, Daryl, and Rositta all taken hostage. Morgan is out looking for Carol, and Rick is back in Alexandria clueless about where or what happened to the rest of the group.

After watching the sneak peak of the Finale I noticed it will feature Steven Ogg (Trevor from Grand Theft Auto) as one of the saviours.

[​IMG]

And then we finish the sneak peak off with Negan in possession of the Barbed Wire Bat!!!

[​IMG]

The 90 minute Season Finale is going to be a nail biting, sitting on edge for the whole ride. A lot of death is going to take place in this episode, and it's going to give us a lot of stress and pain. Be ready!

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

this episode was dragged on for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

i despised every moment of their kneeling

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wex

hopefully Glenn finally dies

19. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Producers of the show have stated that if they're going to leave a finale with an ending like that, they're going to need to justify it at the start of the next season.

RIP this thread until October.

20. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

My prediction for who got the beating is Eugene.