SGM for Rick

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Opalium, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey everyone, I have some good news to share.
    Thankfully, Rick was able to find a solution that will keep a roof above his head for the time being, and is no longer at risk of being thrown out.
    This means that, technically, our fundraiser is no longer needed. However, the money you all kindly donated is still going to be of tremendous help for him. Rick will be able to use it for some essential things, like food/clothing, as well as in helping him find a job so he can finally get back on his feet.
    Of course, everyone who donated are welcome to receive a refund now that the original goal is resolved, but if you still wish to support Rick, you are more than welcome to leave the money there! It's completely up to you.

With that being said, I'd like to thank all of you for your amazing help and support! I am so glad to see how many of you are willing to step up and help a friend in need, even if by just a bit. It's something we can be proud of, and I really can't thank you enough for it. This shows how powerful can our community be when needed. You guys are seriously awesome.
    Once again, thank you all! You're the best. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Yes, thank you all even for the consideration it took to step up like you all did in the first place. Now that the proverbial noose is off of my neck, I'm happy just knowing what kind of friends I've made here. You're all wonderful people, and I will never forget that, when the time comes for me to help someone else in kind.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Rick, I only met you last week, but I can easily tell how much of an integral member you are to this community. We care about this community, therefore we care about you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1