Rust

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by FrostedBlade, Apr 17, 2015.

1. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Hey everyone, myself and a few others are looking to play Rust with a group of people. If anyone would like to join in, reply to this thread and we'll work out the details.

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

RUST! I haven't played in a while, but have been thinking about getting back into it. Would love to join your group, if and when i decide to come back. :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. FrostedBlade

Just post here when you're ready to play! Trying to get a decent group going so that we can dominate a server. Would be awesome.

4. FrostedBlade

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Quit is in.

Uhh, suggestion.. Maybe we could have ranks

Builder
    Gatherer(Lumberjack/miner)
    Hunter
    Crafter

• Like Like x 1
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Ye sure

7. Falcor

maybe not ranks just someone who delegates what we should be doing at that time...but either way :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Mr. Disco

Okay

Admin:Quit FrostedBlade
    Mod:MrEvanJ

9. pup

pup Princess Pup

sounds good (y)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. FrostedBlade

lolol.

Well things seem to get tense when you have someone 'leading' persay and telling people what to do. Let's just play and have fun. I like to think that I'm an experienced Rust player, so I usually just suggest to whoever I'm working with what we should be doing at the time. Of course, everyone is free to play the game as they would like, and to do what they want when they want. It usually works out okay for everyone to just work as a team.

Sometimes it gets a bit aggravating when you feel as though you are the only one making an effort to maintain a base. I think what might alleviate some of that tension is if we all made our own bases, in an area next to one another, surrounded by an outer wall or something. That way no one can be blamed for your own base falling to pieces accept yourself. It sounds okay in theory, but of course there are always other factors that contribute to the strength of a base in rust. For example, it might make us weak to have separate bases if they could all potentially be raided easily.

Just a thought.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mr. Disco

Sounds good..

Now to find a server....

12. FrostedBlade

I think we are looking to start playing tonight. What kind of server do you all prefer? Low-population, high-population? Modded, un-modded?

I personally prefer around 70-120 players, and I don't mind 1/2 craft, but I despise teleport. I guess 2x gather wouldn't hurt too much.

I like the 70-100 if it's a large seed. It all depends on the size of the map for me. I don't want to be running into other players all of the time, but enough so that I don't get bored.

Opinions? What's a good time for everyone? I'm EST.

13. Mr. Disco

4:30-11:00 AM is my gaming time. I am homebound, so expect to see me on all day.. I fucking hate modded, just going to say that. Like you said, size matters. :sneaky:

14. Falcor

sounds good frosted.... i have to go to a wedding tonight, but I wont be long...thats if my ride ever shows up. but yee hopefully a server that doesnt wipe every 2 days

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I'm in. I got time. Hopefully my internet will behave though.

16. FrostedBlade

Coco, Hirari and I found a server that only wipes when the Dev's force a wipe.

17. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Figured I'd might as well try it since I haven't played in so long

@FrostedBlade

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Looks like tonight will be a fun night.

19. FrostedBlade

Around 9:30 or 10:30pm?