Rules that aren't in the rules, but moderators and admins know about.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Discord of Chaos, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Discord of Chaos

Discord of Chaos New Member

There's a rule, maybe there's more, but there's a rule on the vanilla server that Mod's are told about, but isn't in the rule list. Could someone please add the 'Damaging Traitor buddies will result in a slay' rule to the list? If there's more rules that aren't in the rule list, It'd be nice if those were added aswell. This would be really nice for people new to the server, or even new to TTT in general, and don't know ALL of the rules of the server.

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Screenshot_200.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The single rule under the specific ruled for traitors is no killing t buddies.

Think of it this way: Killing is a present tense action verb. Killing does not mean the traitor buddy has to die. Simply damaging them is killing them.

For example, if I wrap my hands around your throat so you can't breathe, I would be killing you. If you died then it would be that I killed you. See the difference?

Most of the extended rules that are listed are mostly present in the MOTD; with by their inclusion or omission from them. The extended rules mostly give further explanation of the current rules.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Not enough red arrows, killed a traitor buddy.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  7. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Hello Discord, I was the person who slayed you, you had damaged your T buddy with an incend, just because you didn't Kill him you were in the process of "Slowly cooking your buddies alive"

That's not cool.

But in all seriousness Damaging=Killing

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Discord of Chaos

Discord of Chaos New Member

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

10. Finn

Finn Human VIP

If it negatively impacts gameplay for other players, probably shouldn't do it. That's a good way to live if you don't want slays.