Invalid Report against RoboKiller87

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by jonnyallen3, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    RoboKiller87
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:131976288
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Forums
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    More abuse on my profile page. Posting a video taunting me for getting banned. This guy really needs to have his forum privileges removed for good because all he does is harass people.

I've reported him before but nothing was done so lets hope something is done about his toxic behavior. This is not the first time he's harassed here.

Please be impartial. You guys gave me a 4 week ban for something you guys weren't there for and honestly wasn't justified. This guy is blatantly harassing people. I'll leave the evidence on my profile page and I'll be deleting it afterwards.

Again please be impartial. If you guys banned me then you should ban him too.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Look on my profile before he deletes it.​

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I'll tag @Robokiller87 for his side of the story. Please be patient while he responds.

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

IM AT WORK FOR NEXT FEW HOURS KTHX

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

@jonnyallen3 @Machinekiller00

Thanks for the patience.

Hello, well quite the scene we've got here yet again and unnecessarily. I'll firstly suggest a more proper way to deal with these issues on the forums so it shouldn't be taken to a large scale forum report. These issues should be done so using the report button on the profile comment in question, and then delete the comment. Whichever staff member takes up your forum issue will see the comment and notify me and then we won't have this happen again.

Sorry if this seems like a huge Ponzi Scheme harassment issue, but I can assure you I was just making a playful jest with my friend @Rozboon who also made a comment on your profile. I dabble in the appeals and reports a lot, and I make comments on them elsewhere. He posted a link to your report, and I made a silly response and got people enjoying said response (can be seen in spoiler). I've made many of these sorts of comments on many people's profiles, and I've only had you say something about a comment I've made which could've been deleted and ignored for all of eternity.

I am however curious as to why this was brought to a forum report (at all, why a forum report) and why now when I made this comment nearly two weeks ago. This issue could've been solved much earlier and more easily with the comment report button + deletion. You should have been on within these two weeks as you're clearly an active member of this community, so I am questioning if this also has something to do with your giveaway you'll be concluding soon as your ban is nearing its end (I think). I predict this to be the case since the first comment you made on Roz's OP was that you'd ban Panzer and I from your giveaway for posting youtube links and for whatever reason took a punch at Panzer with a nasty comment.

I'd also like to make sure this is clear, I have yet to receive any sort of request for jonnyallen3 to be removed from my WOS (this is in reference to him addressing his past report on me he) by any staff member or by himself personally as that was the previous report he made on me regarding 'my toxicity', OR to keep away from his profile and making any comments. This is the first time he has brought such an issue to my attention, but not the first time he has labeled me as a troll/toxic member.

Nevertheless, if this report is found valid by the staff and I am (if and only if) severely punished with privileges revoked or some sort of forum ban, I will have to accept your request to be removed from your Legendary Rank giveaway based on rule #5 of the giveaway sub-forums (which is for unruly and disruptive members of the community), but if otherwise I would request to still be within the randomizer when processed as I would most likely not be against that rule.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  5. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP+ Silver

@jonnyallen3, you do not need to make multiple reports regarding the same issue. This report was already taken care of by CDriscoll, and it was rejected. Though you might not appreciate a comment like this, its not at a level that we consider abuse or harassment. Regardless, I've asked him to avoid posting on your profile. On a side note, you are always free to appeal your ban since you believe it was unjust.

[​IMG]

Invalid

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.