Invalid Report against RoboKiller87

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by jonnyallen3, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    RoboKiller87
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Forums
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    This guy thinks it's okay to create a "Wall of Shame" and degrade people. If this isn't the definition of being toxic I don't know what is. Bringing people down like this is a form of harassment.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  3. As a former WOS member I can say that this isn't in the slightest degrading. I was put on the wall for shitposting and well, I was. People never use the WoS as the way to deny your app, they don't use it when you ask them to play a game with you and they don't use it as an excuse to not talk with you on TS. If you were to ban Robo for harassment you might as well ban any body else that says your a "fucking shitposter" as robo's "wall of shame" is filled with mass rdmers, loopholers, hackers, spammers, and shit posters. While the staff clearly don't use it as a source I find that it's a good one to use to get back round on a person if you've never met them and they are either acting trolly or socially awkward. This guy has Drunk Dog, one of the well known community members and former staff member and hell do you think that's degrading????

To wrap things up, I think we can assume that this report was made because someone called you out. Everyone hates that and you're no exception

In addition this never would of happened if you didn't do something noteworthy

Edit: You've already made a report on Robokiller for degrading through the forums and it was denied, nothing's changed since then so why make another

4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

for further notice @jonnyallen3 you steam id is STEAM_0:0:131976288

5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

The WOS is literally just there. Nobody mentions it; Not even Robokiller himself mentions it. It's just an inside joke that you just so happened to get on the WOS for doing something stupid and/or shitposting. I'm always on shoutbox and I have almost NEVER seen him mention the WOS in any form, shape, or context. It's just another follower on your list.

Suck it up, champ.

6. No he's a toxic asshole and gets away with it.

7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Thread locked until an Admin or above responds.

8. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

We can ask him to unfollow you, that's about it.

As for what he's doing, he's simply following people. What he's doing is no more toxic or offensive than rating posts dumb. If a forum function is offending you, then we sadly can't help you.

We once had a user who took offence to simple forum functions like mentions, ratings, and follows; it's not worth the higher administration's time to have to moderate simple things like that. If users utilising our forum functions offends you, then your interests conflict with ours and you are welcome to leave.

Feel free to PM me if there are any further concerns.

Report marked invalid, and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.