reoprt against ms . roger

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by he atak but he also protak, Dec 15, 2016.

?

strongest anime hentai character

1. ichigo

64.0%
  2. naruto

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    dodger
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    idk u can check her ur dmin
    Your Steam ID:
    i lost it
    Which Server:
    forums server
    Which Map:
    ttt.gmod
    Which Round:
    i dont want round 2
    Time of Occurence:
    it was yesterday
    Reason For Report:
    i was there when @Prancer was banned i think ok i forget idk n then roger ban cos he said he sasuke wast his fav pokemon character so i said that sbause. i go reply on pancer but he linkd mod app and i said no -1 but dodger (i dont even like baseball) deleted 2 hid evidence smh
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i told rodger tht my fav char is ichigo but he said naruto sage six path mode with ninetails bomb n 6th paht bomb orb thing is much stronger than ichigo with getsuga tensho buti said no it not bcaus naurto cant c ichigo since he need spirit energy so ichi win but he mad and delet comment and said this
    [​IMG]

i expect @Mr. Rogers 2 be demoted and i get his admin spot yes i dont want kyogre lkooking at this cos he a libl bitch gottem i want @CDriscoll 2 c

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    • Winner x 7
    • Agree x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. i will not | STAND | for this
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

my profile picture isn't a question mark it clearly couldn't have been me

4. your kind is not allowed to reply to this

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Bad Hombre,

Thank you for taking your time to report our beloved Mr Roger for his behavior. Allow me to start this report by stating that whether or not Ichigo or Naruto is stronger is irrelevant because, at the end of the day, the two of them cannot even compare to Phineas from Phineas and Ferb. Allow me to defend this point by showing you a series of graphs and equations.

Evidence #1: If you take the skill charts of both Ichigo and Naruto, cross divide by 11 and then multiply by 11, you'll see that the graph turns out to resemble something extraordinary. Look familiar?
    [​IMG]
    Evidence #2: When one takes the hypotenuse of the right triangle formed by Phineas' facial structure, you'll see the answer is 42. The answer of 42 has been highly regarded by scientists from the documentary The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, directed by Bill Nye himself. 42 has since been recorded in the bible as meaning ultimate power, meaning Phineas poses ultimate power in not only one, but two of the nostrils on his nose.

Evidence #3: I was debating whether or not to include this evidence, as I was afraid that it might shock those who live their entire lives in their shells (wake up, sheeple). In my investigation, I've looked up the average net worth per anime user, cross referenced with the library of America, and used the system of quadratics to find out whether the graphs add up, and the results may shock you. Phineas single-handedly tops the charts, and this is why doctors hate him.
    [​IMG]

While my research had twists and turns, nothing was ever as shocking as this. My conclusions have altered, and I no longer regard Ichigo, Naruto, or Phineas as being the most powerful. While Phineas may be more powerful than Ichigo and Naruto, as the research shows, it doesn't seem as if anything compares to Ferb. His ability to construct rollercoasters in his backyard and disassemble it all in a matter of seconds is unmatched, and all of this is done in the shadow of Phineas. Never was he given any credit, and never was it expected that he would top the charts as the most powerful anime character of all time (p. 61, Holy Roman Catholic Bible).

As far as this report goes, you both are wrong and, should it happen again, you'll both be banned. Perhaps educate yourself in the field next time, and you won't run into this problem. Oh, and thank you for taking your time to file this forum report. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns with my verdict, feel free to begin a forum conversation with me and we can discuss it further there.

Happy Holidays,
    CDriscoll

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    • Winner x 19
    • Funny x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

BELIEVE IT!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Your dissertation has been approved, Dr. Driscoll.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. my god my whole life was a lie

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Math does not lie ... and those graphs look impressive!

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

tl;dr

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

where was the calendar

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Han

Han       VIP

CDriscoll,

Despite the comment made by Irritatingness, I come to inform you of a different decision. Your dissertation has been rejected. This is largely due to two reasons:

The graph you provided is shamefully stolen from here. The words that prelude this theft frankly do not deserve any comment besides a short condemnation, due to the high amount of immature behavior.

The board could easily look aside such silliness if bribed; however, this statement you made deserves an immediate rejection.
    Any deserving recipient of a Phineas and Ferb PhD would have understood that Ferb does not disassemble the creations made by him and his brother; instead, this is accomplished by Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz and bizarre chance.

Therefore, the decision has been made that you are not worthy of the tile of "Doctor".

Sincerely,

The SGM Dissertation and Shitpost Review Board.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

May I see your certification?

Yeah, I know fraud when I see it.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

itachi is stronger than naruto and sasuke

source: me im a weeb