Rage's Advanced GFX Shop

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Rage, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Rage

Rage Banned

[​IMG]

I offer high quality graphics for low prices. Please read everything on this post before requesting, thank you. For examples of my work please refer to this.

Graphics
    You can choose any of the following graphics, and can choose more than one.

Logo - $2.00 (USD)
    Banner - $1.00 (USD)
    Twitch Overlay - $2.00 (USD)
    Forum Signature - $0.50 (USD)
    Desktop Background - $1.00 (USD)
    Other - ??? (If you want to make an order that's not on the list contact me.)

Bundles

Currently I only have 1 bundle to offer, but in the future I'll have a load more.

Content Creator Bundle - $5.00 (USD)

- Logo
    - Banner
    - Twitch Overlay
    - Intro
    - Video Thumbnail Watermark
    - In-video Watermark

Payment

Once you've chosen the graphics you wish to purchase contact me via messages and I'll assist you from there. You can pay me by PayPal or Steam. Preferably PayPal.

Disclaimer: If once delivered you do not like your graphic(s) you may ask for a revision until you're satisfied, although I guarantee there'll be no need. :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

Others requested before the deadline. Yet you ignored them. If they can't trust you with free signatures what makes you think they will trust you with paid?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rage

Rage Banned

I made a mistake by saying I can take more request. I had already exhausted my creativity by that post and had no more ideas. Now that I've regained it I shall revisit those two request and fulfill them.
    Thank you very much for pointing them out.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

Why didn't you post that in the thread? When you run out of "creativity" are you just gonna disappear again with people's money?

One thing to be free and disappear another to charge money.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Rage

Rage Banned

I'd never commit fraud, if people have made an order and I've reached a limit of my creativity I will still put my very best in making a delivery they will enjoy, but if I still do not satisfy their needs I will refund their purchase with no questions asked.
    And you said it very well yourself, it's one thing to be doing free request and another doing commissions.

I do not feel anything else is necessary to be said about this subject, but if you still feel unclear about something you may ask me via PM.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

@Rage
    What do you mean by the payment method "steam"?
    Like items in a certain game or what? Since I'm interested in a sig I'm just wondering.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rage

Rage Banned

Yes, basically you can choose to pay me with marketable items from major Steam games with large enough communities (TF2, Cs:GO, DotA etc.)
    And if your order is big enough than you can always just gift me a game with the same value as the order.

Hopefully that clears it up, if you're interested in placing an order just go ahead and PM me :)

Note: Going to hit the hay any moment, so I might not be able to respond to any orders till morning.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Hey try and contact me whenever you can, I would like to see some of your... abilities? Sure. I have some valuable items that could get you at least $8 on the community market if that's anything. My steam name is the same as my forum name. Adding me would be best.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  9. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Thanks again for the signature man, looks awesome. You do some great work, keep it up!(y)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Just want to put my recommendation on Rages work.
    He has made me 2 signatures in the past. And you cant deny how awesome his work is.
    And when you have criticism he tries to make you happy with following your description as best as anyone can over the interwebs and trying to explain what you would like to see.
    Even with a lack of description of what you'd like to see, he does beautiful work! You're surely not to be disappointed. And if you are he's usually more then willing to try again to make you happy. :)
    All in all would recommend using Rages GX shop if you'd like some cool personalized graphics. (y):D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  11. Talked with me and helped me get what I wanted. Very nice quality and great at capturing the shit ass ideas that come out of my head. Now that's talent!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I also can recommend Rage's work. Earlier this year he made a wonderful Signature for me; which I still use today and can be seen below! As you can see, it's top notch work. All I gave him was a little description of what I wanted and he made something that I love. Very friendly and professional.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I have for you sir, A challenge, Add me on steam :)

14. xXShockXx

xXShockXx VIP

I would love a signature if you're still doing these!