Approved idontusevoicechangers's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Gay, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Mccree
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62327858
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because i supposedly rum and left but i don't recall there being a admin or mod on, on west 1 last week but i had a reason behind one of my kills that i am assuming i got banned for.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well all my kills were legit, I was wondering why I've been banned for 2ed offense when the first one has been voided by @Falcor and shouldn't have been my first offence?​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Crown banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense. He'll respond soon.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@idontusevoicechangers

Let's go over why you were banned for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. Earlier on TerrorTrain, you killed a player for pushing a barrel towards you as shown by this report.
    [​IMG]

Considering I couldn't find anything as far as the player damaging you with the prop, I chose to give you the slay when you left.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

However, considering the situation as far as your previous ban goes, I see that @Falcor did void your first offense and will be changing your ban. I will be altering the length to a 1st Offense, which means you will be unbanned today since you already served 5 days. Welcome back to the servers and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Edit: Your ban will be voided as well. :)

Sincerely,
    Crown

4. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

wait so this ban is void too? and prop damage does not show up when your not in the server he was using another prop to damage me on train... he used a suitcase and thrown a explosive barrel at me and damaged me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.