I must admit...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Ravin, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

It has not been easy. The last two months of my life have been the hardest and most difficult times I have had to push to get over and it really took a lot out of me. I can't enjoy things like I used to and life has just not gotten any easier, if anything, has gotten harder.

I cannot express my gratitude to my mods who stuck with me, those that impacted me greatly, and those that may also now hate me. Sinz, Darktooth, and Highwon who tried their best to give me the time I needed when that time seemed endless. I decided to no longer sit and feel guilty for a spot many, many others work so hard for and move onto the next generation of staff to sweep over this fine community.

I couldn't have asked for a better time spent than here with friends and those I consider as loved ones.

Thank you all. I am sorry I could not get myself straight enough to give you the time and dedication you all rightfully deserve.

• Friendly Friendly x 54
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Ravin has requested a lock on this thread. Staff, please respect his wishes.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.