Denied Hyper's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hyper ✿, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hyper (Moist Doge)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46397888
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned. Just came back from yesterday
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Hyper ✿

Appairently It is global so I'm a little confused

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned for Loophooling by @C.A.Anna . Please be patient as she explains her reasoning.

4. Hyper ✿

I'm not too sure about this one. If I " admited" to it. You might of mistaken me for saying that @GrippaDaRippa Was loopholing. It was on the buildings map (not Rooftops) and someone jumps around the fence to parkour and get to the spot but he fell. He then blamed it on me and loopholed the report saying that someone killed someone beside me and I passed te unidentified body, where as that would be completely false because the only unidentified body 'near' me was the on the bottom of the map where you fall to your death. Thus he loopholed. He wasted my traitor round as I was cornered and forced to fight for myself. I told Zigles but it was prob Word vs. Word. Even after, he was not talking because he would be lying.

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I am unsure of the circumstances. You will have to wait for her to post here.

6. Hyper ✿

I don't mean to be rude but I'm getting a little restless. TTT is usually part of my daily schedule and it's getting aggravating not being able to play it. @C.A.Anna @Ravin

7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there Hyper. I went to bed about an hour or so before you appealed and I only just got up not too long ago. I have some things I need to sort out both here and IRL so I ask for a bit of patience whilst I get everything together. I am sorry you feel aggravated that you cannot play but I will be responding to this as soon as I can so please be patient with me.

8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Alrighty, thank you for being patient with me and I am sorry about the delay in my response.

Firstly thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. I can see you are confused as to what lead to this ban but I can assure you it was not the situation that you described above. Yesterday @Alisae brought forth to me some interesting evidence against you for loopholing. I am unsure of what map this was on, however that doesn't really play into the verdict here. Whilst you were on the server the following report was filed against you.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, 21 seconds into the round you threw a frag grenade and it killed 2 different people. When reported for it, you claimed that the player has passed by and un IDed body. This is where things get a little bit fishy. Alisae then made sure to screenshot the logs of the round. You can see these here.
    [​IMG]
    So as you can see, no one was slain at the start of the round (If they were it would say "So and so was killed by the world" at 0:00 seconds into the round). You can also see that not a single person had died at all in the first 20 seconds of the round. Yes people had been damaged, however there is no way that there could have been an un ided body as not a single person was dead. So as you can see you lied in your response to the report.

Now it has been brought to our attention in the past that you have made a habit of claiming un ided bodies to the point that it is excessive. In this case right here it is clear to me that you attempted to use an excuse you thought would get you out of slays. If you have been doing this in the past or not to avoid slays I cannot say nor speculate however the evidence here is more than enough proof to show that you attempted to loophole. Because of this I see no reason to accept this appeal.

You have over 500 hours on our servers, 544 to be exact, and you do indeed have a ban history on our servers as you can see here.
    [​IMG]
    This is the reason behind why your ban is global. The fact that you are a regular on our servers, yet did this anyway bothers me quite a bit. We expect better of our player base and the fact you so blatantly attempted to loophole is just not okay. We do not appreciate it. Your history itself speaks volumes. You got off a ghosting ban less than a month ago and since then it seems you continue to show a blatant disregard of our rules. I think a 2 week time out from all of our servers will serve you a great purpose. It will give you plenty of time to reconsider the way you approach both our rules and our servers. I do hope that you will now stop displaying this kind of behaviour as failing to do so will only result in harsher punishment.

All in all this appeal will be denied. The evidence provided is solid proof that you have done this to attempt to get out of slays and as I have already stated, we do not appreciate it in the slightest. I suggest a turn around is done in regards to the way you play. We will be seeing you on the servers in 2 weeks time. If you have any questions or concerns you are more than welcome to start a forum conversation with myself.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.