How do you get out of a traitor act.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Osmium, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

Simple, you kill witnesses, or do something like say "he shot me first"

2. Taco Man

Taco Man VIP

run

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

My favorite is when you are running with a T buddy and there is a fire fight and you are the last one standing. Id your t buddy and find out what weapon killed them, claim proven while you collect the weapon that killed your buddy. Works like a charm.

On 67thway, down the ladder Frosty/Scotty and I got caught in a fire fight, we killed the three innos but not before my dear ol friend fell. I id'd his body, saw a M4 was used to kill him and I picked it up just as the detective came in. He saw me standing in a pile of slaughter and I told him to check the body. The D marked me as proven. Rest in pieces scotty.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Welp, this is kinda a fire fight, but if someone ever calls out your t buddy, run away a little bit then shoot CLOSE to him. Then say you are proven for hitting him, but, beware. If you hit him, it is rdm and you will get a slay. but never happened to me tho.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Dude, I am a witness to you doing this and it is the funniest thing.

Straight out scotty just shoots a guy but misses and screams OMFG WHERE THE FUK DID THAT COME FROM! LOOK OUT!

Then the other time when he doesn't miss he will be like *BAM headshot* OMFG HELP SOMEONE JUST RDMED THIS GUY. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol probably the most interesting person to watch when you ded because of him....

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. wagwan

wagwan VIP

just say ur proven and keep shooting them

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

you couldn't imagine how many times i've done this, i kill like 8 innocents and i'm like i'm proven! don't shoot me! and then kos more innos lmao :ROFLMAO::p

• Like Like x 2
  9. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Yesterday I killed a T buddy in crossfire with like 3 innos coming down the ladder on 67th. Right as I killed the other inno and taking a mossberg to the back, I said "I'm proven guys, get the creds detective" and kept on going.

Funny thing was I bought detective that round and like 5 people knew for a fact I was a T.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

play on nilla, tell everyone youre a t, no one believes you, kill everyone

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

say its just a prank bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1