Art Hearthstone Cards

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Azaelus, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I have to hit you with the my maaaaaaan. Well made.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

@LegitCake (Lose Strength, but gain Resilience :))

[​IMG]

Some more Detective items for board control (ish).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Could you do me?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Azaelus

Alright. Here are 5 more cards.

@C.A.Anna I couldn't think of a SGMOD related description for your card (and I wanted to get this card out of my way), so I created a card that emphasizes on RNG luck to survive and deal damage as well. (Don't worry, I thought of using a giveaway theme for the desc, but it didn't fit in the end. I'm still thinking)

[​IMG]

@Secretsanta733 Considering your reports, I made this...

[​IMG]

And since I didn't make any cards for a while, I thought of 3 more spells for use on the board.

Smoke Grenade: Concealing your minions making them unable to be targeted for a round

[​IMG]

The Hidden: Board Removal, high cost that decreases per enemy minion on the board (Maximum 7 minions per side so, minimum 2 mana.). Use it if you want to topple an enemy's board control chances. But avoid using it when you have some minions, as it targets ALL minions.

[​IMG]

One in the Chamber: Pretty simple spell. Also good for use in board removal. You can really synergise it with The Hidden spell to get 3 guaranteed random minions in your hand. Otherwise its just managing your cards in your hand to make sure that you don't burn your next card.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Sirhymfer

Sirhymfer Supporter

[​IMG]

7. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

can you make a card of me ^-^

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

These are some OP cards

9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Oh! Oh! Make one for me!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Azaelus

@Guardia Had to think of something quick, so I just made you a scaling damage minion with an easy removal (Don't worry your mod spot is secure)

[​IMG]

@Puissaunt Being so generous, I made you a generous card to who ever plays you. Though there is a downfall... a guaranteed Chad, and your low stats.

[​IMG]

@Opalium Given all the bullshit you've tolerated with your mods (sorry lads).

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1