Have you ever took trust too far....

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by ECHO-6251, Jan 16, 2017.

1. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

I don't know if it's just me but for whatever reason it's funny because I always break off of the main group when I'm Inno cause I don't like large groups (jihad), so I go alone but I always meet someone in the middle of nowhere and I think I can trust them, and am like "Ok you're fine." And 1 second later I'm dead.... I really need to be a lot more careful.

Any of you have any instances like so?

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

First rule of TTT - never trust anyone.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Salem

Salem VIP

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

@ArpixOfficial the first time I met this dude, I shot a gauss rifle at him and like 3 other people and one of them noticed it was me. Well I got him to help me kill the guy, and two others who shot at me. XD I mean, he had my back so he has my respect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

@Sir Lemoncakes is the most trustworthy terrorist (heh) that you could ever meet. I've never had trust issues with him EVER and he always protects my back. I would recommend that if you see him playing on your server you engage in immediate non-sense conversations to confuse the traitors while you and him work together in the most epic tag team duo ever.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Pandora once trusted too much.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

@Falcor yesterday when I just kinda trusted her in the 75% chance she was inno. Little did I know that I was her first target along with 2 other people that she "had to take out first"

smh

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

#AlwaysTrustLemoncakes

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I give away my golden deagle and my golden ak to random people, and give them enough trust not to fire at my back with it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Never trust hitboxes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. ifavila

ifavila Active Member

Yea I never trust anyone because they might report me for harassment

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. I never trust a person I'm with by myself. If they kill me no one will know. I always try to report who I am with.

13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

can i trust the person who just tested

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. OK boys

OK boys VIP

I have the same problem :(

15. #1 RULE OF TTT: NEVER TRUST ANYONE

• Old Old x 1
  16. saczva

saczva VIP

#OnlyTrustSaczva

There are some people who I could witness harpoon someone before pulling out a jihad and trust them to be innocent.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. I witnessed some T harpoon somebody, i was behind them and for some reason i hesitated and dinked the T; FeelsGoodMan.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Gunslinger

Gunslinger New Member

I constantly think I'm the person you basically have to trust, but then like 5 minutes later I realize that I'm just some ordinary fuckface who acts like a traitor despite being innocent.
    This leads me to getting RDMed in many cases.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Hop like a bunny. No tryhard will get you. You also you get time to react to the person shooting at you. But you should still watchout for the huge.

20. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

If there is one thing I have learned from Game of Thrones, trust nobody. "You either win or die." But for some reason I end up running with a T for most of the map to end up the last inno surrounded by T's and Jihads.